Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,376   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, TuyetBooth.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two monkeys seen carrying an ego and ruck's sac at washington reagan national airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Maverick,
    I hope you're adopting a really cute puppy with a great house. I'm thinking puppy will be sleeping in a nice comfy bed and you'll be in the dog house. :) On a more serious note, you've got a beautiful family. I may have to revisit the Ego as a messenger bag. It doesn't look as large as I thought it would.
    Take care,
    Moose
    the ego is a really versatile messenger bag!

i was blown away by how much food it held. mona can't go for a 1 hour car ride without packing some snacks, so for a 20 hour trip, she packed the pantry - literally!

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Maverick,
    I hope you're adopting a really cute puppy with a great house. I'm thinking puppy will be sleeping in a nice comfy bed and you'll be in the dog house. :) On a more serious note, you've got a beautiful family. I may have to revisit the Ego as a messenger bag. It doesn't look as large as I thought it would.
    Take care,
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• Sera
    replied
    Hope you all have a fantabulous trip!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Frank II View Post
    But just wait until your wife sees you've called her a "monkey." You may sleep in the bed now. But when she gets back........you'll only have your Tom Bihn bags to keep you warm.
    oh, that made my day - i can't stop laughing! thanks!! :)

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    But just wait until your wife sees you've called her a "monkey." You may sleep in the bed now. But when she gets back........you'll only have your Tom Bihn bags to keep you warm.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Frank II View Post
    Monkeys? You must have a very comfortable couch to sleep on!!!!
    they're gone! the whole house is mine! mwahahahaha! :D

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    Monkeys? You must have a very comfortable couch to sleep on!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Great picture! I hope they have a good time! Are you joining them?

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Ahhh, your adorable son with his dinosaur shirt! Along with your stunning wife!

Safe trip!

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Two lovelies!

Leave a comment:

• two monkeys seen carrying an ego and ruck's sac at washington reagan national airport

breaking news: early this afternoon, outside of our nation's capital, two monkeys were seen entering washington reagan national airport. reports indicate that the two were carrying two extraordinary bags made by tom bihn - the ego messenger bag, and the now discontinued ruck's sac. it is believed that the two primates are trying to make their way to india.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maverick; 10-10-2011, 09:44 PM.
Working...
X