breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breakfast

smiley faced chocolate chip pancakes always taste better when you have them while wearing dado's western flyer!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maverick; 10-11-2011, 11:25 AM.
    -m

Adorable picture Maverick! I see he has quite the collection of Silly Bands.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

He's got a dinosaur t-shirt and a discontinued Ruck's Sac in that other thread, and now a Western Flyer and smiley chocolate chip pancakes?! I have to say, I'm a little jealous.
      http://www.tombihn.com
      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
        He's got a dinosaur t-shirt and a discontinued Ruck's Sac in that other thread, and now a Western Flyer and smiley chocolate chip pancakes?! I have to say, I'm a little jealous.
        believe me, i know how you feel! :)
        -m

Comment

Originally posted by Katy View Post
          ah yes, the herds of dinosaur silly bands...
          -m

Comment

But does he have one of these....... :)

Last edited by Frank II; 10-11-2011, 01:42 PM.
            Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy View Post
              He is one of the loveliest person, his handsomeness and kindness just shine through the lens. :)

Thank you for sharing the darling pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post

by virtue of what's mine is his, i suppose he does. and on top of that, he has some unique pouches that even i don't have!
                -m

Comment

Another "personality" shot Maverick! He's already quite the traveller! And learning by your example, and your bags, he'll be an expert if not already!
                  "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post

Nice pouch, nice Jacket (Orvis Zambezi). Both look very familiar! That'll be because that jacket is on the back of my chair, and that pouch has my sunnies in it in my iPad Ristretto by my side ;-)

Comment

Fat Crip....I hope you don't mind me "borrowing" your photo of the FOT pouch. It was the only one I could find in the forum.
                      Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Working...
                      X