Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,496   Posts: 187,472   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 328
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOT travels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww cuuuuuuute!!! :)

Comment

The first two badger and bunny images are scaring me, it looks like both have been hurt.

I love the baby badgers, who, like all baby mammals have a way to steal hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Just View Post
        Aww cuuuuuuute!!! :)
        Tom Bihn Badger wins again! Bwa-ha-haaaaaah!

Comment

Also, badgers are fierce because they compete with much bigger predators. They are digging machines for a reason, a burrow is their only line of defense against a predator that can flip them over like a bear.

In many places, badgers and coyotes hunt in unison, blocking 2 entrances of prairie dogs towns or rabbit warren. Sometimes their hunts are successful, sometimes they aren't.

Some parents end up being killed on roads, leaving newborn to starve. I suspect that is what has happened to the babies badgers who have still their eyes close and probably don't hear much.

Comment

OK, a couple of pics of my FOT pouch in Nassau in the Bahamas. The soldier cutout is in Fort Fincastle across from the Queen' Steps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fincastle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	288065

My Packing Cube Backpack and FOT pouch are sharing the bench with my wife's purse, which I felt like I needed to keep a close eye on...

Click image for larger version

Name:	fot pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	288064

Thank you Katy and Brian for getting the PCB shipped so I could actually use it on this trip it worked really well!
            ============================================

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmac View Post
              OK, a couple of pics of my FOT pouch in Nassau in the Bahamas. The soldier cutout is in Fort Fincastle across from the Queen' Steps.

[ATTACH]1923[/ATTACH]

My Packing Cube Backpack and FOT pouch are sharing the bench with my wife's purse, which I felt like I needed to keep a close eye on...

[ATTACH]1922[/ATTACH]

Thank you Katy and Brian for getting the PCB shipped so I could actually use it on this trip it worked really well!
              Photo 1 is a bit disturbing to me for some reason. But photo 2 looks awesome! I'm glad the Packing Cube Backpack could arrive in time :).
              http://www.tombihn.com
              1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
              Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Disturbing perhaps because the FOT pouch is the only thing that looks real in the pic?
                ============================================

Comment

Working...
                X