Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,376   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, TuyetBooth.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ristretto continues to amaze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ristretto continues to amaze.

Just something short and fun.

Tonight's grocery run got a little heavy, and I couldn't fit everything into the bag I had brought specifically for the purpose.

My iPad ristretto was filled up with everything that I had in my prior photo, but I was able to re-organize and, *somehow* get in this bag of rice as well.

Emergency Rice Carrier by G e o cycle, on Flickr

Surprised? by G e o cycle, on Flickr

Day to day life saved once again, by a bottomless bag. (Thank you Absolute strap as well ... it's only a short subway ride and walk back home, but not feeing all that weight is a great help as well!)

Now ... onto cook dinner! :D
    Expat living in Japan
    iPad RistrettoAeronautSynapseLg Shop Bag • lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!

Now ... what else do I "need" ...

i love it!

darcy, you have to update the description on the ristretto page to indicate that it will accommodate a 2kg bag of rice!! :)
    -m

Comment

Haha, that is quite great.
      Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

That rice looks delicious.

The sashimi looks good too.

g.d. landlocked Iowa.

Comment

Love the pics, GEOCycle! How do you post photos onto the forum???

Comment

Originally posted by Tlacltme View Post
            Love the pics, GEOCycle! How do you post photos onto the forum???
            I have a Flickr account that I post my photos to, so I tend to just link to photos from there. :)
            Expat living in Japan
            iPad RistrettoAeronautSynapseLg Shop Bag • lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!

Now ... what else do I "need" ...

Comment

I have a Small Cafe Bag in those same colors and LOVE it.
              Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

Comment

Working...
              X