Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,325   Members: 6,606   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, torova5066.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Cardinal/Steel Cadet and Aeronaut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiLin View Post
    Thanks for the observation, MisterN. Appreciate your photos, video and comments about your cadet.
    No problem!

A funny thought occurred to me this past day. This past Tuesday we had heavy rain as I was getting my first day's use of my Cadet. Wednesday, it started as rain and then turned into snow. Once again the Cadet performed perfectly. I was going to post something along the lines of "my Cadet handles the snow just as well as my Super Ego does." However then I realized that none of my Tom Bihn Bags have experienced winter up until that point.. Funny how hopelessly addicted I can get in 8 months--it feels like I've been around forever!
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

So how's the Cadet faring after its first "week" of work? Things you like more or less after a week of putting it to the test? I'm still drooling over it :)

Comment

I love the baseball bat next to the bed!
        There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Comment

Working...
        X