Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,752   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My TB Collection (So Far...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My TB Collection (So Far...)

Just wanted to post a few picks of my growing collection of TB bags and accessories. I just ordered an Ego and am excited about receiving it. Missing from the pics is my wifes Little Swift in Hemp, her black Kit, and a few organizer pouches. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!
    Attached Files

That's impressive. I'm particularly enamored of the multiple Aeronauts and the Synapses. The Kelly (?) pouch is also fetching.

Comment

Worthy of a magazine cover!

It's so nice when spouses share an interest. Is one of you gray and the other blue?

Question: What is the solid-blue pouch on the right, above the blue Brain Bag?

Comment

Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
        Worthy of a magazine cover!

It's so nice when spouses share an interest. Is one of you gray and the other blue?

Question: What is the solid-blue pouch on the right, above the blue Brain Bag?
        She actually still uses an Air Boss for travel. I use the Navy Aeronaut and Synapse, and our children get the Steel when we travel.
        That is an Indigo Side Effect above the Navy Brain Bag.

Comment

Oh my. I feel the need to catch up! Perhaps I'll order that Co-Pilot today after all!
          Eat well, travel often.

Comment

Originally posted by nukediver View Post
            Oh my. I feel the need to catch up! Perhaps I'll order that Co-Pilot today after all!
            Calling all "make the purchase" Co-Pilot enablers!
            Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by nukediver View Post

Dooooo iiiiiiiiiiiittttttt! The Co-Pilot is AMAZING.
              http://www.tombihn.com
              1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
              Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Wow larryb nice collection!
                Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Comment

Originally posted by TXGirl View Post
                  Wow larryb nice collection!
                  Thank you!

Comment

Great collection, larryb! I love how it all coordinates. Was that intentional? You'll have to post an updated family pic once your Ego arrives!

Comment

Originally posted by Tlacltme View Post
                      Great collection, larryb! I love how it all coordinates. Was that intentional? You'll have to post an updated family pic once your Ego arrives!
                      The Navy and Steel bags were very intentional...They are my two favorite TB colors!

Comment

Working...
                      X