Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,501   Posts: 187,531   Members: 6,460   Active Members: 327
Welcome to our newest member, knelby.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Cadet Happenings.......???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Cadet Happenings.......???????

Yesterday, I received a second Cadet. I put both on the shelf to photograph the next day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CadetFun1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	308835

In the middle of the night, I woke up and found them like this:

Name:	CadetFun2.JPG
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	308837

And this morning.....I found this:

Name:	CadetFun3.JPG
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	308836

I guess it gives new meaning to "Made in the USA."
    Last edited by Frank II; 11-30-2011, 07:25 PM.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

hmmm...maybe you should put the Tristar out with a friend as well!
    ============================================

Comment

I just ordered an Aeronaut.....so.....we'll see what happens.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

That's adorable! Wonder what will happen if I put my Aeronaut and Tristar together?
        Current carry: Super Ego, various pouches, I/O (when shooting). Incorporating the FIELD JOURNAL!!!! Next up on wishlist: S25 and SE (June 2016)

Comment

Which sizes are those Cadets?

Comment

They're the smaller ones...but they get the job done.

Comment

Okay. I do want to get a Cadet for my 11" MBA, but I hadn't seen the smaller Cadet on its own with another bag for size.

Comment

Working...
              X