Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,534   Posts: 187,861   Members: 6,497   Active Members: 289
Welcome to our newest member, brppreacher.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imago - Great Bag but I have to Send it Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123veo
    replied
    Ya, I've had the same problem with both my Co-pilot and Synapse. I have my iPhone in a Pad & Quill case and it is too big for the ultrasuede pocket (as was a previous Otterbox Defender) in either bag. I have adapted, as I love both bags, but I would love to see bigger cell pockets in future bags.

Leave a comment:

• ShineAgain
    replied
    I had the same problem with the two end pockets on the Imago--too small for my Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch S2. It barely fits in the front phone pocket of the iPad Cadet, but fits fine in the phone pocket on the Co-Pilot. I think you've raised an important point for future bag designs--iPhone is losing market share to Android phones, and the smartphones are larger than iPhone! Because of the phone issue, I haven't been able to use my Imago...anybody want to buy it?
    Last edited by ShineAgain; 12-27-2011, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xtal
    replied
    Originally posted by DCF View Post
    However, the two electronic pockets are too small. I have a pretty large cell phone (Motorola Photon). It's not the biggest out there, but it's definitely bigger than an iPhone. Not being able to put my phone in that soft, convenient pocket is a deal-breaker for me. Maybe the next time it's redesigned, the pocket's could be made bigger.
    Your post raises an interesting point. The trend in smartphone screen sizes seems to be tending towards larger and wider. I handled a Google Galaxy Nexus recently and was surprised at its size. I'm an iPhone user myself, and this phone was larger, yet thinner.

Leave a comment:

• DCF
    started a topic Imago - Great Bag but I have to Send it Back

Imago - Great Bag but I have to Send it Back

I love the Imago. I think it's a great size, with great features. I got the Cardinal/Hemp/steel, which is beautiful.

However, the two electronic pockets are too small. I have a pretty large cell phone (Motorola Photon). It's not the biggest out there, but it's definitely bigger than an iPhone. Not being able to put my phone in that soft, convenient pocket is a deal-breaker for me. Maybe the next time it's redesigned, the pocket's could be made bigger.

Thank you for great bags Tom Bihn.
Working...
X