Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,795   Members: 6,489   Active Members: 305
Welcome to our newest member, diederik.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture of my EDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of my EDC

I haul my laptop and all the other stuff I need daily in a Smart Alec with help from alot of pouches.

I'll do a list out later when I have time.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Wow that's a lot of stuff to carry every day!

Love the jewel tones of all your pouches.
    My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

Comment

I love TB's variety in pouches, you can have a different matrial/color for each one so finding the one you need is easy, even if they aren't clear sided! Nice pouch stash!
      I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Working...
      X