Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kismet! My Indigo family would like to announce the newest addition....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Kismet! My Indigo family would like to announce the newest addition....

    Last summer I thought I had lost my chance forever to add an Indigo Co-Pilot to my collection of Indigo TB bags. The day I finally stopped dithering and decided to order the bag, Katy had to tell me that the last one had sold...24 hours earlier. After much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, I ordered the Cardinal Co-Pilot instead, and loved it. But I never stopped pining for my lost Indigo girl.

    Until yesterday, that is. When the mailman brought me the bag of my dreams! I had put up a forum post asking if anyone knew of an Indigo Co-Pilot that needed a loving home, and I heard right away from someone. Turns out that he thinks he might have been the very same person who bought that last Indigo CP. It's kismet! It wasn't the color for him, so we struck a deal, and now he's going to get a Steel Co-Pilot, and I am ecstatic to have my Indigo Co-Pilot at last. Since I've converted by Cardinal Co-Pilot to a dedicated camera bag, now I'll use my Indigo CP as my mobile office.

    The rest of the Indigo Clan is pictured here welcoming the newest addition. Now I have an Indigo/Plum Imago, an original Indigo/Indigo Swift, an Indigo Synapse, Indigo Side Effect, Indigo 3D Clear Organizer Cube, and Indigo Co-Pilot. I'm so happy!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Indigo3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	308913

    ~Nancy

    PS: Though my Indigo CP came with the standard strap, and I already have an Absolute Strap to use with it, the strap attached to it in the picture comes from my Brain Cell. I love this little strap, and use another one all the time with my Cardinal CP.

    #2
    Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

    Comment


      #3
      Oh my! That Imago is beautiful.
      WhiteStar in Colorado
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

      Comment


        #4
        Very happy for you. I'm so glad your forum post request came through. It must be the good karma you acquired by passing on your Indigo Tri-Star to Janine. I was traveling with my Indigo Synapse and Tri-Star combination earlier this week, and the comment from TSA at the X-ray scanning machines was "What pretty blue bags!". You do know, don't you, that you can still get pouches of all sizes in Indigo? I got a large clear organizer pouch in Indigo just a few weeks ago, and only today received a large Azalea clear organizer pouch along with a Little Swift in Azalea. Incidentally, Azalea looks terrific next to Indigo. My Large Swift is Indigo/Black (ballistic nylon).

        moriond

        Comment


          #5
          I just love your matching set of Indigo bags! Glad you were able to find what you wanted.

          Comment


            #6
            Indigo/Plum Imago! What color inside?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by moriond View Post
              Very happy for you. I'm so glad your forum post request came through. It must be the good karma you acquired by passing on your Indigo Tri-Star to Janine. I was traveling with my Indigo Synapse and Tri-Star combination earlier this week, and the comment from TSA at the X-ray scanning machines was "What pretty blue bags!". You do know, don't you, that you can still get pouches of all sizes in Indigo? I got a large clear organizer pouch in Indigo just a few weeks ago, and only today received a large Azalea clear organizer pouch along with a Little Swift in Azalea. Incidentally, Azalea looks terrific next to Indigo. My Large Swift is Indigo/Black (ballistic nylon).

              moriond
              Yes, good karma and kismet, both! No, I didn't know that about the Indigo pouches: but I just fired off an email to Katy asking if she could set some aside for me. Thanks so much! [And I do have two Azalea OPs!]

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by backpack View Post
                Indigo/Plum Imago! What color inside?
                Steel: though I imagine that Wasabi might have looked awesome.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by WhiteStar View Post
                  Oh my! That Imago is beautiful.
                  Thank you. Though I'm afraid it's feeling a teensy bit neglected of late; I'm using my Co-Pilot(s) more often recently.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    LOVE your Indigo set! What a great complement to Plum. I'm glad you got your Co-Pilot! I love happy endings :)
                    I really, really like TB Bags!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by dorayme View Post
                      LOVE your Indigo set! What a great complement to Plum. I'm glad you got your Co-Pilot! I love happy endings :)
                      From an Indigo lover to a Plum lover, yes! I agree, they go beautifully together.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I love it! It is pictures like this that make me want ALL of my bags to match! Beautiful! :)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by darbs View Post
                          I love it! It is pictures like this that make me want ALL of my bags to match! Beautiful! :)
                          darbs, I just say your location: we're "only" three hours apart!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Really?! Where are you? I'm on the road all the time for my job. I'm sure I'm in your neck of the woods sometimes. 3 hour drive is nothing for me! LoL!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by darbs View Post
                              I love it! It is pictures like this that make me want ALL of my bags to match! Beautiful! :)
                              Me too! And then I see someone else's picture where every bag is a different beautiful color and I don't want any of my bags to match! I guess the soloution is every bag in every color than you can match or not match as the mood hits....
                              Last edited by WhiteStar; 03-30-2012, 08:59 AM.
                              WhiteStar in Colorado
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X