Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,487   Posts: 187,391   Members: 6,445   Active Members: 343
Welcome to our newest member, Ironaztek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kismet! My Indigo family would like to announce the newest addition....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by darbs View Post
    I think it was Katy that told me I should just make them all coordinate instead of match!
    Oh, I can mix it up, too! I've got a Navy/Solar Aeronaut, Azalea LCB and Little Swift, Crimson MCB, Plum Side Effect, Cardinal Co-Pilot and Cardinal Kit as well. I think what I really respond to is rich color of any hue. I tend to fall in love with a color (Indigo, Azalea) and then find excuses to get bags in it. If Tom Bihn finds a new color this summer (what I wouldn't give for a burnt orange like Cayenne in Ballistic or Cordura), I'll be first in line.

Leave a comment:

• Tlacltme
    replied
    ncb4, congrats on your BEAUTIFUL Indigo family!! This thread really warmed my heart. The kindness and generosity and goodwill of you and all of the forum members is touching. Plus, I love a story where the girl gets her Indigo in the end :)

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    You have a super yummy collection! Love the color

The only indigo I have is the 3D clear packing cube.

My TB bags are black/uv synapse, black/iberian Co-Pilot, cacao ultrasuede Little Swift, dyneema steel shop bags (large & small- although the small will be going to a new home) . I plan to order the Aeronaut in navy/iberian. Ohh, I had recently acquired a SCB in linen/olive - have not used it yet. And a camere I/O is in one of the boxes that arrived from TB today. Will not see it till tonight.

Back to work - lunch break over!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    I think it was Katy that told me I should just make them all coordinate instead of match!
    Variety is the spice of life!

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    replied
    I love it! It is pictures like this that make me want ALL of my bags to match! Beautiful! :)
    Me too! And then I see someone else's picture where every bag is a different beautiful color and I don't want any of my bags to match! I guess the soloution is every bag in every color than you can match or not match as the mood hits....
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 03-30-2012, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied
    Really?! Where are you? I'm on the road all the time for my job. I'm sure I'm in your neck of the woods sometimes. 3 hour drive is nothing for me! LoL!

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    I love it! It is pictures like this that make me want ALL of my bags to match! Beautiful! :)
    darbs, I just say your location: we're "only" three hours apart!

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by dorayme View Post
    LOVE your Indigo set! What a great complement to Plum. I'm glad you got your Co-Pilot! I love happy endings :)
    From an Indigo lover to a Plum lover, yes! I agree, they go beautifully together.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    LOVE your Indigo set! What a great complement to Plum. I'm glad you got your Co-Pilot! I love happy endings :)

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by WhiteStar View Post
    Oh my! That Imago is beautiful.
    Thank you. Though I'm afraid it's feeling a teensy bit neglected of late; I'm using my Co-Pilot(s) more often recently.

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by backpack View Post
    Indigo/Plum Imago! What color inside?
    Steel: though I imagine that Wasabi might have looked awesome.

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    Very happy for you. I'm so glad your forum post request came through. It must be the good karma you acquired by passing on your Indigo Tri-Star to Janine. I was traveling with my Indigo Synapse and Tri-Star combination earlier this week, and the comment from TSA at the X-ray scanning machines was "What pretty blue bags!". You do know, don't you, that you can still get pouches of all sizes in Indigo? I got a large clear organizer pouch in Indigo just a few weeks ago, and only today received a large Azalea clear organizer pouch along with a Little Swift in Azalea. Incidentally, Azalea looks terrific next to Indigo. My Large Swift is Indigo/Black (ballistic nylon).

moriond
    Yes, good karma and kismet, both! No, I didn't know that about the Indigo pouches: but I just fired off an email to Katy asking if she could set some aside for me. Thanks so much! [And I do have two Azalea OPs!]

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Indigo/Plum Imago! What color inside?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X