Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,819   Posts: 191,213   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, adb755.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn Coffee Nerd Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncb4
    replied
    I don't even like coffee, and I think this is brilliant! Thank you for posting your photos. Now you've got me thinking how I could rig up something similar for a traveling tea kit.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    http://forums.tombihn.com/not-about-...-coffee-2.html
    joiedwards, for a true coffee nerd, above is a forum thread about coffee, you might find some interesting stuff there too.
    http://www.mattscoffee.com/ this is a link to my favorite coffee guy. Well worth giving it a try. Not affiliated, just love their coffee.

Your pictures are great. I don't have a Knitting bag but I have an ultraviolet Travel Tray, I'll have to see if it works. If it doesn't guess I'll just have to order a Knitting bag. Oh dear.... :)

Thanks again for the pictures,
    Moose
    Last edited by Moose; 04-05-2012, 01:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• leviathan
    replied
    Be sure to order some beans from my favorite Portland roaster, Sterling Coffee Roasters. Their stuff is unbelievable - Sterling Coffee Roasters

Leave a comment:

• MagicTiki
    replied
    That is genius.

Leave a comment:

• joiedwards
    replied
    Oh it does! And thank you!
    The only thing I am missing is a grinder that fits in the aeropress. There is a nice one from Japan that is steel. That's my next purchase
    Last edited by joiedwards; 04-04-2012, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• leviathan
    replied
    I bet the inside of that bag smells amazing. Nice repurposing!

Leave a comment:

• joiedwards
    started a topic Tom Bihn Coffee Nerd Kit

Tom Bihn Coffee Nerd Kit

I am a coffee nerd! I looked around for a coffee kit to use on travel and at work. I found the Aeropress and like it a lot. But with all the accouterments, I needed a case! Tom Bihn to the rescue. I got a medium Knitting bag. Everything fits with room to spare. I carry:
    Aeropress (two pieces fit together), cup funnel, stir paddle, scoop spoon
    a baggie of filters
    a tea towel
    a bag of freshly ground coffee

It unpacks like a breeze and packs in seconds. Fits in my Smart Alec, Brain Bag and Aeronaut. I can have great coffee anywhere I can get hot water!

Working...
X