Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,172   Members: 6,595   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early morning coffee date with a hunky man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is now several weeks old (pc troubles when I got home delayed me), but this is the A45 in the EasyJet sizer at the Southend Airport (waiting to go to Barcelona, Spain). I didn't cram it full, as I didn't want flack from the airlines or security.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A45-EasyJetSizer1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	300144

No problems getting it in.

Name:	A45-EasyJetSizer2.jpg
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	300145

I was able to stand it upright in the overhead bins and save room for someone else's stuff. Both flights to and from Barcelona were packed, both in the baggage and the passenger numbers. My personal 'handbag' was the Makers Bag and it easily fit under the seat, even when I did cram the MB full. I checked the Yeoman duffle and it did just fine.
      I love my Burnt Orange Medium Cafe Bag, Black MCB, and Azure LCB.
      The Preciouses: A45 in black/zest, (original) Yeoman Duffel in verde, Mini Yeoman Duffel in Burnt Orange, the S19 in black/ultraviolet, and the MB in black/northwest sky; Shop Bags in zest, monarch, sitka, fjord, and island.

Comment

So in love with Ultraviolet [emoji171]

Large Shop Bag - Packing Cube Shoulder Bag! - #4 Stuff Sack - 8" Key Strap - Cord Zipper Pulls

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

A box full of black and Nordic goodness awaiting me at home!

My first Nordic item in the new "dark" grid. But how to best show the color, which like some Pokémon creatures, isn't readily captured?

With a blue reference point?

In sunlight (my fav).

Or in its natural habitat, the UPS box?

Anyway, it's a great color. All the Nordic with a less distracting grid.

I also picked up a black Halcyon small shop bag. I'm using these more and more.

Last edited by bchaplin; 07-13-2016, 05:06 PM.
          ----
          All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
          Edmund Burke

Comment

Nordic Halcyon Side Effect just hanging round ready for a Cubs game!

Name:	IMG_20160714_141910471.jpg
Size:	788.3 KB
ID:	300173
            Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
            Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
            Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

I just got my new A30, so I had to add handwoven inkle bands to match what I did to my new WF.

Name:	WF and A30.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	300174

I love the little TARDIS! I was very tempted to order my original WF in blue and use white fabric paint to turn it into a TARDIS. Maybe the next one.
              Last edited by BWeaves; 07-14-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

All set for Europe with my A30, packing cube shoulder bag, and Sitka!

"I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Comment

Originally posted by kathryn View Post
                  All set for Europe with my A30, packing cube shoulder bag, and Sitka!

Love it. Bon Voyage!

Comment

Here is my new BB getting ready for its first day of school (I'm taking a summer class). It was heavy with 4 big books and all the paperwork sitting in front it. It wore very comfortably though.

Name:	IMG_0121.JPG
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	300199Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0123.JPG
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	300200

Comment

Originally posted by Alice in Wanderlust View Post
                      Here is my new BB getting ready for its first day of school (I'm taking a summer class). It was heavy with 4 big books and all the paperwork sitting in front it. It wore very comfortably though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16150[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16151[/ATTACH]
                      is that a camel midori, @aliceinwanderlust?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gorgeous bag. I like your Midori, too!

Comment

Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
                          is that a camel midori, @aliceinwanderlust?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
                          Yes, it is. I've only had it a few weeks, my previous was the brown Midori. It's aging nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by eliza View Post
                            Gorgeous bag. I like your Midori, too!

Thank you, I really like the Olive, and the Midori well fits in the front pocket.

Comment

I also posted this in "Where did you TB go lately" - this is my first hike with the new S25 Black Halcyon. Lost Lake near Cottonwood Pass in Colorado!

Comment

My Kiwi Swift hanging out on my new (matching) car :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X