Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought new winter boots yesterday. I love them. Light, warm and they fit my feet.

But it wasn't until I came home I realised the TRUE reason why I liked them so much in the store.

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Comment

My two small SCs arrived! The handwritten accompanying note was such a great addition as well. Loving these bags this far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Follow me on Twitter or Instagram @moongooseryan

Comment

I love my Sitka small travel tray. I'm using it as a yarn bowl with an 8" key strap clipped to the side to act as a guide.

Comment

This is my first time flying with the side kick instead of side effect (along with my S25). I have always been able to keep the side effect on while take off or landing. The side kick fits my iPad Pro so it is nice to have a bag that's slightly bigger and can accommodate it. I'm curious to know if they will require me to stow it on take off and landing. Here's hoping!

Comment

I just went through the same exact thing, flying into London this morning. I've always kept the Side Effect on the entire flight, as it holds my passport, wallet and cell phone. I wore the Side Kick this time. It works much better, because everything has a more secure place with all those internal pockets. However, I was in the exit row with the flight attendant facing me from the jump seat as we landed. I was huddled in a blanket so he didn't notice until after, but then I got a whole spiel about how this was against European regulations, it could snag on the inflatable slide if we had to evacuate, etc etc. I will probably switch back to wearing the Side Effect next time. It is easier to tuck under my arm so it remains unnoticed.
            ----
            All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
            Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by shoplarry View Post
              This is my first time flying with the side kick instead of side effect (along with my S25). I have always been able to keep the side effect on while take off or landing. The side kick fits my iPad Pro so it is nice to have a bag that's slightly bigger and can accommodate it. I'm curious to know if they will require me to stow it on take off and landing. Here's hoping!

On our recent flight to London I jammed my SK into the seat pocket. Not ideal. It was a little to tight. On the flight back I had it sitting next to me between myself and the arm rest on my left side. No issues. Nothing said. Probably just didn't get caught though. This was on Delta. I was on the isle both times.

Comment

Steel/Fjord Little Swift at boy1 and boy2's Christmas piano recital :) Verde/UV sidekick inside, fits perfectly!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	602.6 KB
ID:	300940
                Last edited by RDR3; 12-19-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post
                  On our recent flight to London I jammed my SK into the seat pocket. Not ideal. It was a little to tight. On the flight back I had it sitting next to me between myself and the arm rest on my left side. No issues. Nothing said. Probably just didn't get caught though. This was on Delta. I was on the isle both times.
                  I didn't end up keeping it on. The Ipad in it felt stiff and i felt like it looked too big. I think I'll keep my side effect in the rotation for such situations although I like that my iPad fits in it! There are pros and cons

Comment

I love the holiday greeting I got with my last order
                    Thank you, TB Crew!

Name:	IMG_2363.png
Size:	655.3 KB
ID:	300942
                    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

The boys are all home for Christmas break so that means the dining table, aka hobby table, has become a battleground. Either claim space or lose it to Legos, books, airplanes....travel trays to the rescue!

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	738.5 KB
ID:	300946

Comment

Sitka for the win! I absolutely love it.

Comment

Field Journal in Grey for my dad for Christmas :) and Little Swift in Steel/Fjord for me!

Comment

Love having various Halcyon colors. Here are a few: Ultraviolet Large Shop Bag, Fjord Small Shop Bag, Sitka♥ Small Shop Bag, my beloved Small Café Bag in Original Halcyon w/ Wasabi lining- and my little peacock feather LeSportSac pouch looks so pretty with them too!

Last edited by eliza; 12-22-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Yay, they've arrived, small Snake Charmer in Island, and Side Kick in Black ballistic + Ultraviolet.

Name:	small-snakecharmer-island-sidekick-black-ultraviolet2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	300957
                              I love my Burnt Orange Medium Cafe Bag, Black MCB, and Azure LCB.
                              The Preciouses: A45 in black/zest, (original) Yeoman Duffel in verde, Mini Yeoman Duffel in Burnt Orange, the S19 in black/ultraviolet, and the MB in black/northwest sky; Shop Bags in zest, monarch, sitka, fjord, and island.

Comment

MCB Totes Baguettes!

Name:	Baguettes in MCB.jpg
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	300959My medium cafe bag is just the right size for my EDC because it has plenty of room to carry small purchases and other things I might add during the day--such as a couple of baguettes from our local patisserie when my hands were too full to carry them!

Christmas anywhere in Australia is an unusual experience for someone like me who hails originally from a colder climate in the northern hemisphere, but when one lives in the tropics, it can feel downright backwards! As it's summer, the Christmas menu often includes seafood. Prawns (aka shrimp) are a big favourite; our local seafood shop is open all night on the 23rd. This morning we decided we hadn't purchased enough prawns, so I returned for more. They are tucked behind my MCB, in a grey chiller bag with ice, sharing the seatbelt with a bucket of local mangos. Yep, Christmas season means mangos and cherries!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Kaz; 12-23-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X