Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,623   Posts: 188,925   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 294
lammy
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, lammy.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry, Merry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Kaz,

Not quite so hot further south, but we are still enjoying Christmas on the verandah playing new games. Only one Tom Bihn item under the tree this year (after all the TB birthday gifts this year) which was a purple bungee dog leash. Enjoyed by our dog first thing this morning. Worked really well!

Comment

I missed out on the glow wire for my Smart Alec. But I have a glow horse that lights up the dark.

Close up.

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Comment

Ton Bihn at the ready for the family to choose a bag for walking around at the Woodford Folk festival, Queensland, Australia. Spoilt for choice.

Comment

Oh wow Kirri, you've got bag organisation well in hand! My friend Jennifer helps to run Coopers Bar at Woodford every year. If you stop by and want to say g'day, she's very tall and has reddish hair and a huge smile.

Comment

Trying to sneak my grandson home in my carry on. But I am afraid he has more than 3 oz of liquids.

Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful. — Shaker Philosophy

Comment

HA! His face is precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks View Post
                  HA! His face is precious.
                  He looks a little startled at my smuggling attempt. He is growing so fast that I might need to get the Hero's Journey before we visit again in March.

Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful. — Shaker Philosophy

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post

Trying to sneak my grandson home in my carry on. But I am afraid he has more than 3 oz of liquids.

Beyond cute. So precious memories!

Comment

I've been painting the bedroom over the holiday period and sleeping on a sofabed in the lounge. My new sitka travel tray has been very useful for storing daily essentials that I normally keep in the bedroom and don't really have a place for in the lounge. It helps bring a little bit of order to a very disorganised house and means I can find things easily.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0787.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	512.6 KB
ID:	300985
                      A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

Best. Box Art. Ever.

I requested geeky box art in honor of my birthday, and the Crew came through!! Love the delicate coloring, the careful rendition of the exact SA that was in the box, and best of all the tribute to a Princess who is now one with the Force. I might have to frame this one. Many, many thanks!!

(P.S. Glove was tossed in there to cover up the address, but after taking the picture I realized it looked a bit Vader-ish. It is not an indication of the Dark Side at work. :))

Comment

Received my Christmas presents yesterday!! They're all wonderful but I'm particularly loving the SK (Steel/Iberian) and the SSC (Sitka). Im using the SSC as a knitting bag for small projects.

Current Carry: Swift (Verde/UV), SK (Steel/Iberian) & SSC (Sitka)

Comment

I love how touching/personal the box art is. ❤️

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	301001
                              I unpacked my Synapse 19 after a day at grad school...

Comment

Originally posted by haraya View Post
                                Best. Box Art. Ever.
                                That's amazing!! And Happy Birthday!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X