Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,637   Posts: 189,058   Members: 6,624   Active Members: 294
MartyAuste
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MartyAuste.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been in Paris with my family for the past 3 weeks, using most of my Tom Bihn collection. The Side Kick has been my EDC and has been amazing! I've also attached a mini Organizer Pouch in Sitka with a key strap and use the pouch to hold the metro/Carnet tickets. It's perfect! I know where they are and will not get lost. Thank you Tom Bihn for making such quality and useful products!!! Happy 2017!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170108_155841634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	902.3 KB
ID:	301006

Name:	IMG_20170108_155855751.jpg
Size:	728.4 KB
ID:	301007
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

The Co-pilot looks good.
      Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Comment

UV SSB, Monarch TT and Aubergine/Island SK. Waiting for boy3 :) I'm delighted with how perfect the SSB is to slip the SK and a project on the go.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	948.9 KB
ID:	301018
        It's a beautiful morning! Even the sunrise was orange and purple :)

Comment

My secondgrader is carrying my SA for me. I hope I can get it back :0

Mind you, she does have a backpack of her own:

Have a great day everybody!
          Ilkyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

She looks great! But, tell her to get her own!!!

Comment

Nice UMP! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
                She looks great! But, tell her to get her own!!!
                @Pokilani,

It looks as though she's wearing her Aubergine/Wasabi Sprout in front, at the same time as she is wearing the new Black Halcyon/Island Smart Alec with matching Upper Modular pocket on back.

moriond

ETA: I like the way that the Dr. Who figurines stay with the bag. When last seen in the forums, as I recall, that figurine was attached to @Ilkyway's original Nordic Halcyon Smart Alec in a "Bihnions in Berlin" moment in March 2016.
                moriond
                Volunteer Moderator
                Last edited by moriond; 01-13-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Moriond right you are, her Sprout is in the front. She loves it and carries it often.

Doctor Who travels with me on wichever bag I use, that is true too :-)
                  Funfact: I had never heard about Doctor Who before this forum. I got puzzled by al the TARDIS refferences to roomy bags. One day I looked into it and boom, a knew FAN was born.

Ilkyway
                  “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

It's the perfect color scheme for me :) I have one piece of Island, but I think the blue goes well with it, too.

Name:	UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_189d.jpg
Size:	418.3 KB
ID:	301042

Comment

I adore my new Smart Alec! So glad I finally splurged and ordered one.

Comment

I was trying to post a photo with new items that I purchased from Tom Bihn, but in the preview the photo was huge! I couldn't see how to make it smaller, so I deleted it. Could someone tell me how to do this? Thanks.

Comment

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...-pictures.html

That's a helpful link with step-by-steps by tpnl and info about changing the size of photos.

Comment

It looks like I need to export the photo to my desktop first and then resize it? I'll try this later. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by PaisleyPam View Post
                              It looks like I need to export the photo to my desktop first and then resize it? I'll try this later. Thank you.
                              I use the tapatalk app when I want to include photos in a post. Much easier, especially since all my photos are on my phone.

Comment

If it makes it easier, then I'll have to look up Tapatalk. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X