Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,823   Posts: 191,281   Members: 6,721   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, willydgil.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing I never thought I'd need to know, but the Daylight Backpack does a great job of transporting a small foam core poster. And if backpacks are not allowed, it can always be rolled up when empty and tucked under one's arm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dlbp small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	301105
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

Received my first Burnt Orange piece today- a Side Effect. I love it, especially with the UV lining! Also, my first Daylight Backpack. The Olive is beautiful. Starting to add color to my collection...
      I've begun packing for a long weekend getaway and I love all the different colors :)
      Definitely want more burnt orange!

Olive DLBP; Original Halcyon Smart Alec;
      Black Halcyon Side Kick; Small, All Fabric Yarn Stuff Sack in Fjord;
      Burnt Orange Side Effect; 16" Key Strap in UV webbing; Small Snake Charmer in Sitka; Size 4 Travel Stuff Sack in UV Halcyon;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by eliza; 02-15-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

It was pritty cold here the last weeks and before that we had a lot of rain. But yesterday was simply gourgous so my husband and I got out and took in the nice weather in big gulps. This was quite a moral-booster.

Ilkyway
        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Soooo pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Soooo pretty!
            The architecture, the bag or Ilky's hubby? (J/k) :p

That's one thing I really do miss about not working over in Germany anymore. Being able to go visit amazing places like that.

Comment

Navy/Iberian Synapse 25, A45 TSS peaking out of my roller. Chillin' at a Laundromat in Amsterdam.

"Here's my life. I have to mine it, farm it, trade it, tenant it, and when the lease is up, it cannot be renewed."
              --Jeanette Winterson

Comment

Catching all these new Pokémon is thirsty work. Luckily, I always carry a SB for those impromptu trips to the store for tomorrow's breakfast (bacon rolls :p) and my free coffee. :D

Comment

Waiting for car maintenance...Island SSB, Verde SK and Steel medium YSS :)

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	826.7 KB
ID:	301111

Comment

Settling in for the long weekend on Goat Island, SC :)

Comment

Originally posted by ceepee View Post
                      Catching all these new Pokémon is thirsty work. Luckily, I always carry a SB for those impromptu trips to the store for tomorrow's breakfast (bacon rolls :p) and my free coffee. :D
                      *drool* bacon rolls..... We just can't get proper bacon here in the USA.

Comment

Our Large (UV & Monarch) & Small (Sitka) Shop Bags in the wilds of Costco!

Current Carry: Swift (Verde/UV), SK (Steel/Iberian) & SSC (Sitka)

Comment

Nordic SA on its first trip. Enjoying the snow in Truckee, CA. SK is cozy inside.

Comment

Pilot (Navy) and TS (Indigo/Solar, just acquired secondhand) waiting to come home from Chicago the other day.

Name:	IMG_20170216_125521.jpg
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	301121

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Loving my SK a lot. Right now I use it inside my SA to hold some essentials. As I do not need a shoulderstrap right now (it carries very nicely under the arm like a clutch) I needed a way to hang it. Because on travel, when I have to use the restroom I often leave the SA in the car and just bring this little guy.
                              This is the solution I came up with:

Ilkyway

PS: my SK is not very heavy and since the keystrap distributes the weight over two O-Rings I feel comparable that this wound do any harm. Just putting this in here because I remember Darcy mentioning I think regarding the Swift or Little Swift, that O-Rings are not made to carry a heavy load like an entire bag. Someone had suggested using the O-Rings to attach a shoulder-strap there.

“Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Beautiful Sitka Halcyon⭐️ (And handsome Black Halcyon.)

Comment

Working...
                                X