Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,766   Posts: 190,583   Members: 6,646   Active Members: 252
Welcome to our newest member, YSAKit5982.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color therapy. Nordic, monarch, and sitka. I thought I didn't like blue, but I love Nordic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4844.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	301133
    Last edited by Rocks; 02-22-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 9.47.13 AM.png
Size:	427.0 KB
ID:	301139

Packed DLBP light but ended up outlet shopping on my trip. Still managed to fit everything in these two bags on my way back. <3

Comment

I have long key straps on all my PCSBs. It gives me a grab handle when they're in tight spaces and a hanger if I need one.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 10.13.28 AM.png
Size:	535.9 KB
ID:	301140

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 10.13.39 AM.png
Size:	356.9 KB
ID:	301141

Comment

All fabric 3DOC for keys and phone on our early spring walk this weekend with boy3.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	757.8 KB
ID:	301143

Comment

Since I don't have an UMP, I'm so glad I read @Amy 's Side Effect/Smart Alec "hack". I have Gate Keeper clips and love the ability to use my new SE in this way. I think it looks cool and fits great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

After a ridiculously rainy snowy February for Seattle, I dashed down to Pike Place Market during lunch with my black fjord Little Swift for a quick sun fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
              "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

NWhikergal- I'm hoping you can go over to the factory on your lunch hour soon. I hear the Muse is being held up, because there is another bag they want to debut at the same time. I hope you can work your magic, like you did with the travel tray, so that the Muse can be released into my arms sooner. ;)
                Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

Originally posted by NWhikergal View Post
                  After a ridiculously rainy snowy February for Seattle, I dashed down to Pike Place Market during lunch with my black fjord Little Swift for a quick sun fix.
                  Beautiful photo! I too was delighted by the glimpses of sun we had yesterday.... I put on a big down jacket and mittens, sat outside in the sun and read a book. Maybe we'll get more sun Thursday or Saturday.... I see that more snow (!?!) is forecast for Sunday!
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Practice packed for a 10 day trip to Boston: His n Hers Synapse 19s plus Side Effect and Side Kick.

(Excuse the poor lighting, it's pretty miserable here right now)

The jackets will be worn or attached to the S19s using a carabiner (to attach the hanging loop to the grab handle) and the S19 waist strap (looped around the front of the bag to keep the jacket from swinging around).

Comment

3 notebooks; a book, a pen wrap, a 3-D organizer with quotidian whatnot; a #1 stuff sack with wallet, pocket pouch, and mini op of coins; two bottles of Italian soda, and a sleeve of oatcakes...

Just an example of the "and so much more" that went into a bag designed with diapers "and so much more" in mind...

Comment

Medium Road duffel in coyote and verde for Thing 1 and Thing 2 :) Thing 3 is currently using the LCB and LSB combo until the small YD are back in stock.

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	301167

Comment

Loving my new Western Flyer, Black/Island. :)

Loving my new Western Flyer, Black/Island. :)

Name:	20170301-IMG_8964-ss.jpg
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	301180

Comment

My old school conifer Synapse for a change of pace. I love the new zipper style, but sometimes you just want to carry a green backpack. This was my first major Tom Bihn purchase!

Name:	IMG_4911.jpg
Size:	561.3 KB
ID:	301181

Comment

Hi, greetings from Singapore

Here's my beloved DLBC. Had ordered a S19 & MB, now its the painful waiting process (and the import tax)

Name:	Tom Bihn DLBC.jpg
Size:	685.3 KB
ID:	301184
                              Last edited by Will; 03-07-2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Switched out boy3's LSB combo to my medium road duffel and shifted my things over to the SA and CP for the weekend. The middle compartment of the duffel with 3 PCSBs and the ends each with a large SC. I'm liking this setup for boy3 :)

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	571.0 KB
ID:	301209
                                Last edited by RDR3; 03-13-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X