Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,269   Members: 6,717   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, dougwierzba2.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender 3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	858.3 KB
ID:	301997

Name:	FullSizeRender 4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	849.7 KB
ID:	301998

I thought I would post my bag pics again.

This is my Medium Cafe Bag, can't remember the name of the color. This bag is three years old, maybe four I can't remember what year I got it. It's amazing how you can get attached to a bag. It has traveled well, added the patches when I was in in Arizona a lady in a Biker shop sewed them on for me. I couldn't lay everything out that I have in the bag because the pic would have been huge so I took a top view of somethings that you can't see, like my journal which I carry everywhere, keys inhaler, cough drops, tissues, eyeglass lens cleaner and you can see the rest. I just ordered the double small pouch with key leash with O ring to put my passport in and receipts. I love this bag. I'm drooling over the Maker's bag and the Co-pilot. I have tea bags in the purple business card case, I like to carry my own tea with me.
    Anyway Everyone have a great day. Thank you for letting me share.
    Last edited by Snoorkle; 08-13-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

It's not my bag but it is my first TB sighting in the wild. BWI airport this morning. Security got backed up right before my turn so I didn't have a chance to catch him and chat.

Comment

The Alphaviolet SE fits in the outer pockets of the PU

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	710.1 KB
ID:	302002
        Inside the main compartment I have an Azure FJN, solar 3DOC, steel medium YSS

Size:	552.9 KB
ID:	302003
        It stays upright :)

Size:	531.5 KB
ID:	302004

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

I used my LCB for work today, this was the first Tom Bihn bag I purchased and I still use it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Afternoon Mars Red pick-me-up!
            -m

Comment

^^what a cool spot.
              @maverick, this looks like an ad :)

Comment

I second the coolness of the picture, Maverick.

Comment

Mars Red and good coffee are just made for each other [emoji16]

Comment

oooh - more pics of the Mars Red Brain Bag, pretty please, @ceepee?!

Comment

@eliza I’ll try when I get home. Today is it’s first day out [emoji16]

Comment

Thank you. Enjoy your new bag! ♥

Comment

So, after coffee, I bimbled over to the park to wait on my other half who was having a works BBQ nearby. I figured the light would be better outside to take some more photos of my new Mars Red Brain Bag ....

Here it is in all it’s glory

Ready for it’s close up.... I love having somewhere to stow my damp brolly.

Left front pocket is perfectly laid out for my tech stuff. A Cubelet fits nicely in the side pockets. Using this pocket for tech is handy for when I need to be tethered to my power pack ....

Right front Pocket is my useful ‘stuff’ pocket, the collapsible cup fits nicely up top (but I really need to steal my other half’s red one, I’ve already purloined his cutlery [emoji846])

Top pocket for easy access to stuff like tissues, hand wipes, mints and my Qliplet.

The main compartments I need to sort out some packing cubes for I think, they contain waterproof and warm layers, my water bottle, snacks, shopping bag and iPad cache.....

NOTE: for any Brain Cell users thinking of replacing an older bag, the webbing for attaching a BC is no longer present in either of the main compartments.

I should confess that I very recently rehomed a black Cordura Brain Bag that just didn’t seem to work for me. However, I couldn’t resist this colour combo so I’m hoping that a few EDC changes that I’ve made recently (FINALLY!! I’ve managed to find a battery pack with a Lightning cable input! Also, Cubelets, to corral all the bits and bobs) will do the trick.

Still not loving those front and centre webbing straps. They just don’t work well with my preferred water bottle (Camelbak Chute), I feel the upper webbing is too close to the clip. I cut them off my last B.B., but I’m trying to resist doing that again [emoji51]

Comment

Absolutely stunning bag. Thank you so very much for all the great pics :))))

Comment

Mars Red got a little dirty on the hike this morning, but it still looks totally awesome!
                              Attached Files
                              -m

Comment

Keeping the Mars Red theme going, here's my brand new Synapse 19 out at the lake, with its matching little sibling the Side Effect clipped inside the main compartment.

Two things I hadn't appreciated before it arrived: first, I would say Mars Red is a lovely "burnt" red, tending toward the orange side of the spectrum. Second, the grab handle is the newer folded/bartacked webbing, and although the regular webbing has never bothered me, this is certainly an improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X