Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,270   Members: 6,717   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, dougwierzba2.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Phenomenally beautiful blue!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Discovered I have 13 shop bags. Lucky, or looney?








      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

      Comment


        @kkintea, in Canada we commemorate Lucky Loonies

        Luck Loonie Coin

        ... so you are good by Canadian standards. :)

        BTW - very cute dog !!! I love the happy and loving look at you while you are taking the picture! What is his/her name and breed?

        Cheers!
        Last edited by tpnl; 12-02-2017, 10:32 AM.
        TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

        Comment


          Beautiful bags, beautiful pup, @kkintea ♥
          I've never folded up my Shop Bags like that - need to try it out!

          Comment


            I have a LSB in almost every color, too. It's a great way to enjoy the halcyon fabric, since I don't like the dark colors as lining, and I don't like the heavier colors for my luggage. But they're great for shop bags.

            Is that the fold it up and turn it inside out into one of the pockets trick? Or do you turn it inside out first, then fold it and then invert into a pocket?

            Comment


              Originally posted by tpnl View Post
              @kkintea, in Canada we commemorate Lucky Loonies

              Luck Loonie Coin

              ... so you are good by Canadian standards. :)

              BTW - very cute dog !!! I love the happy and loving look at you while you are taking the picture! What is his/her name and breed?

              Cheers!
              Her name is Berrin and I tell everyone her breed is Rescue. Animal control said “terrier mix”, which is what they call a lot of the street dogs. Got any good guesses?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

              Comment


                Plum/Olive LCB goes nicely with coffee and year-end performance reviews. (Picture quality not as good as the other elements :) )
                Click image for larger version

Name:	8X9vSvAZ6gTR2mFTKnvkHovAwDh6hLBMOuhX9ZRHfKgJ1ysqRlbzm4RfgviVmXMPi10BCb0F6XNoiFzCRMYqvdm5UQI9-cTm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	302450

                Comment


                  Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                  I have a LSB in almost every color, too. It's a great way to enjoy the halcyon fabric, since I don't like the dark colors as lining, and I don't like the heavier colors for my luggage. But they're great for shop bags.

                  Is that the fold it up and turn it inside out into one of the pockets trick? Or do you turn it inside out first, then fold it and then invert into a pocket?
                  I start with the pocket with the tag, turn it inside out, and then stuff the rest of the bag in. I do it so often I guess I have a style to it to create that tucked in look at the top.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by kkintea View Post
                    Her name is Berrin and I tell everyone her breed is Rescue. Animal control said “terrier mix”, which is what they call a lot of the street dogs. Got any good guesses?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Sheltie mix, I’d guess. Very cute! And a good guard dog for those shop bags.
                    Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                      ...

                      Is that the fold it up and turn it inside out into one of the pockets trick? Or do you turn it inside out first, then fold it and then invert into a pocket?

                      I learned how to do this from another legendary @maverick video:

                      Folding the Tom Bihn Shop Bag

                      Hope this helps

                      Cheers!
                      TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by kkintea View Post
                        Discovered I have 13 shop bags. Lucky, or looney?








                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'd say GOALS!!!!!
                        Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                        Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                        Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

                        Comment


                          Your Photos Are Needed

                          I love the organization of my S25s but I always let floppiness/lack of structure eventually take it back out of my EDC rotation in favor of a something different.

                          My S25 Framesheet arrived yesterday evening. I installed it quickly in my Halcyon S25 and we headed out on the town. More details in a different post, but for the meantime I’m just going to leave this photo....and a big THANK YOU to the TB folks for listening to their customers.




                          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by SIM; 12-03-2017, 01:20 PM.

                          Comment


                            Unlike the other synapse bags (and most TB bags), the guide edition comes with zipper ties without black plastic tabs, which I assume is to match better. The ties are longer so they can be knotted and I just added them. By the way, this photo is the best representation of the blue of any I’ve taken in various lights. Most photos come across as a brighter blue that it actually is, including the one I posted a few days ago. Although it changes in different lights, it is generally speaking, a slightly muted darkish blue.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by SIM View Post
                              I love the organization of my S25s but I always let floppiness/lack of structure always eventually take it back out of my EDC rotation in favor of a something different.

                              My S25 Framesheet arrived yesterday evening. I installed it quickly in my Halcyon S25 and we headed out on the town. More details in a different post, but for the meantime I’m just going to leave this photo....and a big THANK YOU to the TB folks for listening to their customers.




                              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              It is a much needed accessory!


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Ok I get it now...the Deep Blue color is everything!!! Just opened my Luminary and am looking forward to using it along with my Dawn Cubelet. The card Mike wrote made my purchase even sweeter...love you guys.



                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

                                SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X