Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,770   Posts: 190,605   Members: 6,653   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, bulletproofcharm.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moriond View Post
    Just admiring this picture again, and wanted to note that there are a couple of Violet Stowaway Packing Cubes that came back into stock since this picture was posted (despite being retired -- these must be returns). So if anyone needs a pouch sized for an A5 notebook, this is briefly an option again.
    Thanks, morind and rose read! I just ordered one of these (still one left). I had just been looking at traveler's notebook options to serve a similar function - wrangle a notebook or two and some pens. Though in some ways a TN might be more convenient, this will definitely be more versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teresapoet View Post
      Thanks, morind and rose read! I just ordered one of these (still one left). I had just been looking at traveler's notebook options to serve a similar function - wrangle a notebook or two and some pens. Though in some ways a TN might be more convenient, this will definitely be more versatile.
      Thank you moriond, rose read and teresapoet - I had been lamenting the not-quite-big-enough size of the Medium DOP for my A5s, even the thin, flexible ones I like from Muji and use 2-3 at a time. I also grabbed that Aubergine Size 2 Tool pouch for pens/pencils. This cube will fit 2-3 notebooks and the pens/pencils (and maybe even that DOP that doesn't fit the notebooks but fits my headphones perfectly) in a beautiful, slightly mismatched purple bundle of glory.

Comment

Back to the photos... Facebook saw fit to show me an ad for an AI personal assistant, who can apparently book me an adventure with a Burnt Orange (?) DLBP! I have no idea if this was somehow constructed from my browsing history (imposing the ad material on that picture) or whether it's a coincidence and they're just using TB in their ads.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DLBP Fin ad.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	264.2 KB
ID:	303872

Comment

Name:	557505DF-2570-4B6E-AEB4-D49A71E6E9C8.jpeg
Size:	563.6 KB
ID:	303873

My daughter took a hiking tour to see Maolin Waterfall in Kaohsuing, Taiwan with (my) her Nordic S25

Edited to add: the tour company posted it on their Instagram! @discovertaiwanadventures
          Last edited by DeBru; 04-18-2018, 08:54 AM.
          current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Comment

Morning cap with the Travel Cubelet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
            -m

Comment

What do you pack for a predictably unpredictable toddler when you change his afternoon routine? Everything for plan A, B, C and the backup plan!

Name:	81419E38-6F41-4944-BC40-54A00F97BFB8.jpeg
Size:	620.3 KB
ID:	303874

Comment

Vegan pizza at Mod Pizza!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                -m

Comment

The girlfriend with my new A45 on her recent trip, might be hers now. And the Side Effect and Snaker charmer loaded out with my EDC/Med Kit contents.

Sent from my Samsung Chromebook Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
                    How do you use the Citizen Canine-as a Side Effect replacement?
                    I have been going back and forth between the Travel Cubelet and the Citizen Canine, actually. The Citizen Canine has a little more capacity, and I will grab that if I am going to be walking my friend’s dog or if I am in a coyote mood.
                    -m

Comment

Woke up this morning and found out boy3 had gotten a hold of my floss for ‘life line’ on my loom knitting project. I’ll have to remember to put it in the zippered side pocket now!

Name:	55DD3E9E-33EC-4369-BE8E-F56AC5D47747.jpeg
Size:	632.6 KB
ID:	303876

Comment

About to deliver a quantum physics lecture with my trusty steel ballistic Pilot!

Name:	298AEB6F-A490-4C1F-AE31-2DFEB7C5AD41.jpeg
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	303878

Comment

Out to watch an early ballgame. Brought my son's sweatshirt in my Mars Red/Dawn MCB, and watching from my lawn chair... in Dawn, apparently.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by cazique; 04-21-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Saturday Ritual...Readin’, Writin’, Coffee drinkin’, and Veggie Shoppin’...at the Halifax Farmers Market

I *love the compact organization of the satchel-size Freudian Slips...Here lies the Medium Cafe version full of all this writer needs...three notebooks; three pens and a pencil, phone, lip balm, and a couple Loonies.
                            Should anyone wonder...book is Arcadia by Ian Pears...beautiful language, plot woven with precision, don’t know where it’s headed but I’ll gladly go for the ride. Coffee is North Mountain High Test, local Nova Scotia roastery. And dinner—portobello caps stuffed with zucchini/shallot risotto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Synapse19 is new but it’s been wild already. Can’t get much wilder than Tumbarumba!

Comment

Still amazed by how useful the Travel Cubelet is for when you just need that small carry to keep your hands free...
                                Hard sunglasses case & 16oz Nalgene in the main compartment...small tissue packet in the zip pocket.... TC vertical is better for my water bottle than the SE horizontal carry, though it fits in both & doesn't leak.
                                Everything fits with no issues for a stroll through town...

Name:	IMG_20180422_122750.jpg
Size:	372.3 KB
ID:	303884
                                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Working...
                                X