Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,325   Members: 6,606   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, torova5066.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tristar and Copilot getting ready to spend two weeks in Poland and GermanyClick image for larger version

Name:	C9FA7A16-8A63-4F25-AC14-638BCB370147.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	618.6 KB
ID:	303933

Comment

Mine!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0631.JPG
Size:	393.0 KB
ID:	303942

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Current favorite EDCClick image for larger version

Name:	D45ED7A4-64EE-45BD-B8B0-F645D498C03E.jpeg
Size:	871.0 KB
ID:	303944 DLBP and a PT for my loom knitting project :)

Comment

Pop Tote packed for a long weekend in Atlanta with family to celebrate my niece's college graduation and birthday, as well as Mother's Day. Also included in the PT was an Eagle Creek packing cube and stuff sack, and I still had room for cards and a graduation present. Also shown is a bag hack for the 3DOC to give it a handle; I found this idea on one of the bag hack threads.

Name:	pic3.jpg
Size:	359.8 KB
ID:	303953

Name:	pic2.jpg
Size:	408.9 KB
ID:	303954

Name:	pic1.jpg
Size:	371.4 KB
ID:	303955

Comment

Synapse 25 carrying all the essentials for a day at the ballpark. I love this thing

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pop Tote holding everyone’s stuff at Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by TRD View Post
                Pop Tote holding everyone’s stuff at Hamilton.
                Hey, that's going to be me in a couple weeks.

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting and spending some time with @Perseffect this evening! Here we are with our Black and Mars Red Travel Cubelets, @Perseffect's georgous Cloud/Island Synapse 25, coffee and English Cadbury Chocolates - yum! :)

Thank you, @Perseffect, for a wonderful evening! :)
                  Attached Files
                  -m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                    I had the pleasure of meeting and spending some time with @Perseffect this evening! Here we are with our Black and Mars Red Travel Cubelets, @Perseffect's georgous Cloud/Island Synapse 25, coffee and English Cadbury Chocolates - yum! :)

And thanks so much for looking after me.

Was great to catch up, have a coffee and talk all things TB.

A pleasure to meet you.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

Nice picture, thank you for sharing such wonderful smiles!

Comment

Love this! Great to put faces (and smiles) to names.
                        Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Aeronaut 30 and daylight backpack in a hotel in Jackson, Wyoming

Comment

Morning cappuccino. :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                            -m

Comment

It’s time for my annual trek to the FPEA conference in Orlando, GA, but this year’s trip is a special one. My son is graduating from high school there.

While we will be in town, I’ll be taking part of the family to Islands of Adventure, a Universal Studios Theme Park.

It’s an expensive trip for our family, so to shave off a bit of the cost, I’ll be bringing along sandwich goods, breakfast foods, drinks (including wine!), and snacks so that we will only be needing to eat supper while we are there. That means I’ll be hauling a ton of stuff, unfortunately.

My “Aubergine Collection” will be handling most of my personal needs. I have to pack for several different types of occasions, so I’m bringing along the A45. The Mini Duffle is hauling my CPAP. The MB is handling some medications and a few work items.

Despite purchasing the A30 packing cube/backpack setup when it was first released, I’ve not used it. This weekend that all changes. I cut the tag off of it and test packed it for a rainy day at Universal. It’s going to work great! I’m hauling along my Daylight Backpack in Nordic for my sister to borrow for that day.

For all of the food and drinks I’ll be using my Moveable Feast as well as several requisite Large Shop Bags, but I haven’t had a chance to photograph them yet. I may not because my excess is almost embarrassing to me. But here are a few photos I did grab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

And here’s one more photo. My Tapatalk is being quirky and I can’t post more than one for some weird reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X