Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,824   Posts: 191,290   Members: 6,721   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, willydgil.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wonderful new zSSB loaded with cheese and wine in Edam, the Netherlands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Received my Island Travel Cubelet on Friday... it's a gorgeous colour... here it is hanging out with Viridian and Dawn - what a great family of blues

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180916_150500 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	599.3 KB
ID:	304316
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

My trusty old Synapse in the Four Seasons San Francisco.

Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

My new lovelies... The colors are just awesome!

Click image for larger version

Name:	323995D8-D8BC-4AA2-B159-FB405D3FEC11.jpeg
Size:	279.5 KB
ID:	304321
          Last edited by b1gsky; 09-17-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gochicken View Post

My trusty old Synapse in the Four Seasons San Francisco.

Those teeth in zips are awesome! Wish they made them like that still!

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
              My new lovelies... The colors are just awesome!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21097[/ATTACH]
              Those colors are gorgeous. Is that a small or medium Cafe Bag (leaning towards medium)?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
              "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Comment

Originally posted by tuskegee7294 View Post
                Those colors are gorgeous. Is that a small or medium Cafe Bag (leaning towards medium)?
                It's a Small Café Bag in Aubergine/Cloud, plus the Cubelet in Dawn. The colors where hard to photograph - when I opened the package in natural light I was surprised how cool both the purples were, but now in artificial light the Aubergine fabric "warmed up" a bit and seems to shift more towards red than blue (but it's still purple). It's all around lovely and I really like the sheen it has too. Dawn is always a lilac purple, but depending on the light it seems more blue or more grey.

Comment

On the fence...

And...for some reason it’s never occurred to me before today to do this... but it works well on a rain-on, rain-off, day:

Comment

Off to Denver from London Heathrow.

Western Flyer and TB Wool Hat (it’s first outing). I had to check a bag so this is my in flight bag.

And a Small Cafe Bag and Side Kick, SCB for when I’m there and SK to pull out on the plane.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

Love the Side Kick.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

Originally posted by Perseffect View Post
                        Love the Side Kick.

Love this picture, @Perseffect!

Then the page first loaded, and I saw just the top portion of the picture, I thought to myself -- when did I take this picture? Then I realized, wait, that's not mine! It's a great shot!! :)

P.S. I've been off coffee for two days now. Had a lovely cup of tea yesterday morning and this morning!
                        -m

Comment

Bihn shopping with room to spare. It always cracks me up how shocked the baggers are when they see how much shop bags hold.

Comment

MCB representing at a Fall Little League game on a cold, grey day.Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20181006_101309.jpg
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	304338
                            delight in the making

Comment

with fold-up chair in Island, or maybe French Blue?

(ref: https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...tml#post159468 earlier in this thread)

Comment

Ever have one of those days where, mess though the world might be, you think...Wow, Thanks... These are from a day like that...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X