Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,816   Posts: 191,187   Members: 6,708   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, Rangerjo.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRD View Post
    TB products, still darn handy even in a rolling suitcase.
    Which bags are those?
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

Looks like Packing Cube Shoulder Bags (PCBS)

Comment

Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
        Looks like Packing Cube Shoulder Bags (PCBS)
        Luv is right, they’re PCSBs packed full.

Comment

Originally posted by TRD View Post
          Luv is right, they’re PCSBs packed full.
          Thanks! I pictured PCSBs as being larger, but those look pretty compact.
          A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

Flew to Munich last weekend with the A45 and the MCB. The MCB held my camera gear, phone, wallet, passport, and some odds and ends. If I wasn’t taking my camera then the A45 would have been all I needed. It’s difficult not to take a mirrorless camera because it is so compact and it’s a good excuse to use the MCB [emoji106]

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jessmakes View Post
              Thanks! I pictured PCSBs as being larger, but those look pretty compact.
              It’s a pretty good size. Here is one with my sidekick, regular ipad and a water bottle in it.

Comment

I pictured PCSBs as being larger, but those look pretty compact.
                They're both! I used to carry my swim stuff in a small tote bag. That's Chacos, a small towel, swim shorts, a sleeveless tee and a LS rash guard. The PCSB holds all that, but in a more compact, tidy space.

Comment

I went to the TB store in August of 2017 after researching all sorts of travel bags online. Since I was going to be in WA state for several days, it seemed fortuitous to stop by and see the bags in person.... Cody helped me out and then Mike took over when Cody went out back for some training... I bought a black halcyon/island SE on that first visit. Since then I have bought and traded for many many (many) bags.

Fast forward a year+ and I'm back in WA with my A30, small zip shop bag, and many bits & bobs, for another long birthday weekend, so I had to stop by the Mothership again... Lo and behold, I get to see both Cody and Mike again and also met the lovely Kat. Super nice folks and so nice to thank them in person for all their help!

Also finally saw the Stowaway in person... it's such a particular bag, I'm sure it's perfect for some folks, but not for me. I settled for a burnt orange double zip pouch since my pre-order was simultaneously delivering to my office in CA and will be waiting when I return...

Here's the happy building!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181101_123313 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	293.0 KB
ID:	304428
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                    I went to the TB store in August of 2017 after researching all sorts of travel bags online. Since I was going to be in WA state for several days, it seemed fortuitous to stop by and see the bags in person.... Cody helped me out and then Mike took over when Cody went out back for some training... I bought a black halcyon/island SE on that first visit. Since then I have bought and traded for many many (many) bags.

Fast forward a year+ and I'm back in WA with my A30, small zip shop bag, and many bits & bobs, for another long birthday weekend, so I had to stop by the Mothership again... Lo and behold, I get to see both Cody and Mike again and also met the lovely Kat. Super nice folks and so nice to thank them in person for all their help!

Also finally saw the Stowaway in person... it's such a particular bag, I'm sure it's perfect for some folks, but not for me. I settled for a burnt orange double zip pouch since my pre-order was simultaneously delivering to my office in CA and will be waiting when I return...

Here's the happy building!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21279[/ATTACH]
                    But… surely you could have also included at least one picture of a bag or accessory in your post --- maybe a Burnt Orange Double Organizer Pouch?

morions

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                      But… surely you could have also included at least one picture of a bag or accessory in your post --- maybe a Burnt Orange Double Organizer Pouch?

morions
                      I'm trying! upload difficulties w/the hotel WiFi...maybe tomorrow the WiFi gods will smile upon me

EDIT: here we go: Navy/NWSky A30 with assorted cubes & pouches (and the perpetual attempt to knit a scarf), the new Burnt Orange double zip pouch (great for receipts, etc), and the small zip shop bag which goes under the plane seat

Name:	IMG_20181101_210312 (1).jpg
Size:	439.7 KB
ID:	304430
                      Last edited by G42; 11-02-2018, 07:47 AM.
                      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Enjoying a nice, warm cappuccino on this beautiful, wet morning. :)
                        -m

Comment

Originally posted by KmK View Post
                          On the fence...

And...for some reason it’s never occurred to me before today to do this... but it works well on a rain-on, rain-off, day:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I love that jacket! What brand is it?

Comment

My rainy day was made cheerful by the arrival of a most anticipated event, Tom Bihn Box Day! All those lovely purples [emoji7]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
                            "Not all who wander are lost"
                            "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                            Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Three grays! Nebulous S19 on its first day at work, NWS key strap, steel organizer pouch. And of course my black pop tote. Soooooo pretty!

Name:	tom bihn greys.jpg
Size:	548.6 KB
ID:	304442

Comment

First day to work with my new DLBP:

Name:	IMG_20181108_072933004.jpg
Size:	857.5 KB
ID:	304443