Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,321   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, StatsChick.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDC with my Aubergine DLBP and I love the colors going on here. I would never have thought that the purple went so well with the green of my rain parka.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181204_131136214_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	634.3 KB
ID:	304588

Comment

TREE TRIMMING THE TOM BIHN WAY...

Name:	IMG_0244.jpg
Size:	450.4 KB
ID:	304599

Comment

Not a great picture but I was very proud to have packed for a two day event in just my DLBP and a zSSB. I added a MCB FS to the zSSB and it worked great as a personal item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Keeping my Ego in check at the Farmer’s Market...(and a bonus just for the beauty...)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the littlest TB fans - my 2yo niece is definitely in "purse" stage and kept on trying to swipe the TC I bought for my sister, so for Christmas, I got her a UV cubelet. As they are on a trip this weekend, she got her present early and seems to be a fan. :-)

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2ad6.jpg
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	304643
            A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

All the Blues. French Blue/Steel and Black/Island A30 on Christmas duty.

And a little Mars Red Co-Pilot to even it out.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

Originally posted by jessmakes View Post
                One of the littlest TB fans - my 2yo niece is definitely in "purse" stage and kept on trying to swipe the TC I bought for my sister, so for Christmas, I got her a UV cubelet. As they are on a trip this weekend, she got her present early and seems to be a fan. :-)
                You are awesome. I was always the kid who wanted pockets and this would have been the best thing ever.

Comment

S25 with FS, cache, and internal frame with a my school load.

Comment

Name:	Little TB fan.jpg
Size:	715.7 KB
ID:	304650
                    jessmakes photo reminded me I have a picture of my 2yo granddaughter with her Sprout and Mars Red Cubelet "purse". Here she is waiting with her Pop Pop at the Amtrak station (yes that's a steel Maker's Bag)!

Comment

Various Tom Bihn products accompanied on a recent trip from New Zealand to Paris. Here are some photos - first of all the Side Kick at the hotel in Paris.

Name:	IMG_1656.JPG
Size:	433.2 KB
ID:	304651

And then the A30 enjoying transit in Singapore by going to the butterfly garden.

Name:	IMG_1744.JPG
Size:	938.0 KB
ID:	304652
                      A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

My nebulous grey Truck fits perfectly to organize some groceries in the boot.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                        "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

My S19 and my wife’s new Small Zip Top Shop Bag whilst we transited in Japan. Having seen me use my S19 for the past six months and harp on about it and TB, she wanted a bag for herself, which I got her for Christmas. Now both of our go-to personal carry-on items whilst travelling!

Comment

My new 36L Road Buddy on its maiden voyage. I think we're going to be friends for a long time. It's holding my two long time traveling companions in the side pockets, my Side Kick and Pop Tote (folded.)Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic9.jpg
Size:	294.8 KB
ID:	304653 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic8.jpg
Size:	305.1 KB
ID:	304654

Comment

Merry Christmas TB Crew!
                              The shop bags make perfect bags for gifted items :)

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	799.3 KB
ID:	304655

Comment

Christmas Eve Carry: church musician edition.

Packed for the 3pm - midnight shift providing high notes for various New England churches:
                                Pop tote w/choral folder, phone in wallet, cubelet with tissues and cough drops, hot tea in the front open pocket, pencils in clear pencil OP in the back open pocket.

Room left to add the merino sweater discarded halfway through the 11:00 service and bag of Christmas cookies from a congregant. ⛄🤶🦌🎄

Name:	IMG_20181225_182133.jpg
Size:	500.6 KB
ID:	304657
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X