Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,824   Posts: 191,291   Members: 6,694   Active Members: 260
Welcome to our newest member, willydgil.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My love for shop bags springs eternal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

My S25, Pop Tote, and Side Kick packed and ready to roll after a weekend trip to Tampa.

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Luminary 15 in Nebulous Gray/Island

Comment

When the weather is grey, grey, and um, grey...I say put the beautiful blue bag with the bright blue pulls on the great green chair by a white mug of amber tea (Prince of Persia—a blend of Assam and Earl Grey) And crack open a lemon bound book...at least until work beckons once again...

Comment

Happy new 3DOCs in the 210 ballistics...

Interestingly enough, the Coyote feels much more supple than the other three... since TB has been using Coyote 210 longer, maybe the fabric has had time to age and relax a little vs the new fabric... ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190204_155029_1 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	349.3 KB
ID:	304774
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Ohhhhh, this makes me regret the discipline that made me wait to order my ballistic 3DOCs until the Swift came back into stock... gonna be at least a WEEK until I get mine! Thanks for the photo -- and "supple" is the perfect word for how the 210 ballistic feels. Nice!

Comment

Wow, can't wait to get mine! Will finally have something in Dawn. Love the postcard too

Comment

The grass 210 ballistic 3DOC leashed up to the cache points of my halcyon steel/solar S19...
                I realize grass is a polarizing colour, but in small doses, with deep blue, and with solar, to me it's amazing

and thats a 210 ballistic island TC nestled down in there, currently serving as my traveling office (pens, stamps, checkbooks, etc).

I'm in California, so I really can't complain about the weather, but it is just such a cheerful set of colours in the 'winter'
                :)

Name:	IMG_20190205_101647.jpg
Size:	379.3 KB
ID:	304775
                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                  The grass 210 ballistic 3DOC leashed up to the cache points of my halcyon steel/solar S19...
                  I realize grass is a polarizing colour, but in small doses, with deep blue, and with solar, to me it's amazing

and thats a 210 ballistic island TC nestled down in there, currently serving as my traveling office (pens, stamps, checkbooks, etc).

I'm in California, so I really can't complain about the weather, but it is just such a cheerful set of colours in the 'winter'
                  :)
                  Yes. I like my interior pouches to be as easy to find as possible. Grass does the job!
                  Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Have to confess, I am a LITTLE addicted to the ALL FABRIC 3DOC's. Just received the new colors!

THE NEWBIES...

Name:	IMG_0961.jpg
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	304776

THE WHOLE FAMILY...

Name:	IMG_0960.jpg
Size:	543.2 KB
ID:	304777

Comment

Originally posted by anna2222 View Post
                      Have to confess, I am a LITTLE addicted to the ALL FABRIC 3DOC's. Just received the new colors!

THE NEWBIES...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21804[/ATTACH]

THE WHOLE FAMILY...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21805[/ATTACH]
                      Beautiful family!
                      Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                      Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                      Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

I'm being a bit slow but what is a DOC?

Thanks

Comment

3D organizing cube.
                          Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

Originally posted by David Hughes View Post

Thanks
                            A 3DOC is a 3D Organizer Cube, which comes in all-fabric, mesh and clear-sided variations. Sometimes you'll see the clear one written as 3DCOC. Hope this helps!

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...zer-cube-clear

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...be-fabric-mesh

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

Originally posted by David Hughes View Post

Thanks
                              @David Hughes,

There’s an Acronyms Guide Sticky thread:
                              Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                              On the Forum, we use a bunch of acronyms for different products or objects. Many thanks to tpnl and others for suggesting that we create a guide to help members (both new and veteran) figure out what everyone is talking about! If you're wondering about one of them, please refer to the list below.

NOTE: some of these acronyms are fairly standard, but others are for new products or have been suggested recently by forum members so they aren't really part of our forum vernacular yet. If we've missed something or you think a different acronym would be more appropriate, let us know and we will update the list periodically.

WELL-ESTABLISHED ACRONYMS

3DOC - 3D Organizer Cube
                              *variations:
                              3DCOC (Clear Organizer Cube)
                              3DMOC (Mesh Organizer Cube)
                              3DFOC (Fabric Organizer Cube)
                              Last edited by moriond; 02-07-2019, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                                @David Hughes,

There’s an Acronyms Guide Sticky thread:
                                Oh yes, that's a very important page and reference! When I was new to this forum I often didn't know what folks were talking about... and even now I often have to look things up. But the longer you're here the more fluent your Bihnlish will become ;-)
                                ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                                current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Working...
                                X