Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,955   Posts: 193,129   Members: 6,830   Active Members: 286
Welcome to our newest member, marcopolo123.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CP nordic. Under the seat in the cattle herd section of a United B777 international flight to Narita. The Sea to Summit stuff duffle is useful for protecting bag. I usually use my LSS or SSB for the same purpose, but not this time. The Sea to Summit stuff duffle is light with small footprint.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by KmK View Post
      Leads pocket as a zipped Freudian Slip...or, Office A-go-go... in an S19.
      You have just blown my mind. I’d never even seen this before but now I want one. Also, your photos are better than the ones on the TB website (you definitely need more photos there @Darcy) What do the front and back of the closed zipped pouch look like?

      Comment


        TRD...

        It came with removable clips for the loops but as I’ve never used it that way and prefer it smooth for sliding, I took them off. The zip pocket on the back fits a mini op with fairly flat things inside to give you a size check.






        Originally posted by TRD View Post
        You have just blown my mind. I’d never even seen this before but now I want one. Also, your photos are better than the ones on the TB website (you definitely need more photos there @Darcy) What do the front and back of the closed zipped pouch look like?



        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Out on the Brompton again with my Mars Red copilot.



          Attached it to the frame with a fantastic hack I spotted on you tube

          https://youtu.be/saVNtTvlO_E

          I hoped it would be possible to carry my copilot or pilot since they have the roller sleeve. And it works.




          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

          Comment


            Originally posted by Perseffect View Post
            Out on the Brompton again with my Mars Red copilot.

            ...

            Attached it to the frame with a fantastic hack I spotted on you tube

            https://youtu.be/saVNtTvlO_E
            @Perseffect, that would be a great thing to post in the Bag Hacks thread if you'd like to!
            I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

            I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

            Comment


              Originally posted by KmK View Post
              TRD...

              It came with removable clips for the loops but as I’ve never used it that way and prefer it smooth for sliding, I took them off. The zip pocket on the back fits a mini op with fairly flat things inside to give you a size check.
              This is awesome! Thank you!
              Last edited by TRD; 02-23-2019, 10:58 AM. Reason: end quote

              Comment


                Originally posted by Walker View Post
                CP nordic. Under the seat in the cattle herd section of a United B777 international flight to Narita. The Sea to Summit stuff duffle is useful for protecting bag. I usually use my LSS or SSB for the same purpose, but not this time. The Sea to Summit stuff duffle is light with small footprint.




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I have that same duffel and take it on every trip. Great for dirty clothes, overflow carryon on the return home, or just protecting Tom big bags.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful. — Shaker Philosophy

                Comment


                  [QUOTE=Perseffect;171232]Out on the Brompton again with my Mars Red copilot.



                  Attached it to the frame with a fantastic hack I spotted on you tube

                  https://youtu.be/saVNtTvlO_E

                  I hoped it would be possible to carry my copilot or pilot since they have the roller sleeve. And it works.




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Nice one!


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1A921F97-4D7A-4A54-AF61-D08FDF7DD31F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	487.5 KB
ID:	304894

                    Two bags, waiting to go.

                    (I definitely think mine is more stylish... I’m not biased or anything.)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by b1gsky View Post

                      (I definitely think mine is more stylish...)
                      you‘re absolutely right... ;-)
                      ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                      current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by bartleby View Post
                        you‘re absolutely right... ;-)
                        That bag belongs to my sister. I think she needs a Coyote Café Bag!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
                          That bag belongs to my sister. I think she needs a Coyote Café Bag!
                          oh yes, definitely... :)
                          ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                          current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

                          Comment


                            Man, the MCB in Aubergine is so awesome.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
                              Man, the MCB in Aubergine is so awesome.
                              It's an SCB, actually. :) I don't have a MCB yet, but it's on my list. I'm waiting for a combination with Dawn I like, preferably Deep Blue. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will do this combination soon now that Dawn is no longer a limited color. I mean it's a pairing we've seen before in the SK, SE and the Brain Bag I think?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
                                It's an SCB, actually. :) I don't have a MCB yet, but it's on my list. I'm waiting for a combination with Dawn I like, preferably Deep Blue. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will do this combination soon now that Dawn is no longer a limited color. I mean it's a pairing we've seen before in the SK, SE and the Brain Bag I think?
                                I have those three bags in that color combination and LOVE IT. So gorgeous.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X