Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,277   Members: 6,719   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, tinacap77.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Dallas moving parents into senior housing and loving my FS. I had to bring moving company docs, surface pro for work, kindle, planners, chargers, etc. in my DLBP.
    I hadn’t found a lot of uses for the FS before this trip, but having all my stuff organized made life pretty easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Traveltech; 03-30-2019, 05:00 PM.
    Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

I just posted this over on Ravelry, as I was saying how the black zip top shop bag is great for holding all my original small shop bags, plus the black makes a lovely contrasting border to all the colours...

Yes, this is more shop bags than I could possibly use but I really really like this size and the rainbow of colour
      :)

I don't have nearly as many in the large

from left to right: black, original black, steel, black ballistic, canyon, grass, sitka, new nordic, original nordic, fjord, dawn, UV, monarch, iberian, solar, wasabi
      NWSky not pictured, it's in the car hanging out
      ETA: island not pictured, it's hanging around the house

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190330_142328 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	489.2 KB
ID:	305090
      Last edited by G42; 03-31-2019, 05:29 AM.
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

MINI GHOST WHALE fits everything I need to take the doggies on their walk: doggie bags & treats, a car key and drivers license

Name:	IMG_1401.jpg
Size:	449.0 KB
ID:	305130

Comment

Originally posted by anna2222 View Post
          MINI GHOST WHALE fits everything I need to take the doggies on their walk: doggie bags & treats, a car key and drivers license
          And it even matches one of the leashes! If you hadn't said that everything fits, I'd suggest you get an Alphaviolet Ghost Whale for the rest since the photo looks like that would match your other leash. :-)
          I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

Originally posted by anna2222 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22481[/ATTACH]
            I have GW envy. It went on hiatus right when I started (ahem) investing in TB. Not even quite sure how I’ll use it, I just want one.
            Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). S22 (Aubergine)SCB (Nordic)
            Accessories - including Nik's #4 wallets, ghost whales, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Comment

Originally posted by aedifica View Post
              I'd suggest you get an Alphaviolet Ghost Whale for the rest since the photo looks like that would match your other leash. :-)
              Oooh, yes! Did not think about that...

Comment

Working dinner

Enjoying vegan some greens and corn bread (sarson da saag and makki di roti).

Sometimes, all you need to bring is your laptop in a Cache with your laptop inside, and your Travel Cubelet with your essentials! :)
                Attached Files
                -m

Comment

That moment when you realize your Bihn and your jewelry match...

A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

Sapphire? sigh!

Comment

Nordic and tanzanite!
                      A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

Close enough!!! hehehe.

Comment

A day trip with this...

To look at that...

While doing some of this...

Comment

The Truck is a superb bag for buying potted plants. The rigid base keeps them from tipping over.

Comment

Working on a Sunday, but I'll have some free time while I'm there so today's list is: laptop, cables in sz1 SS, edc SE, tea, work folio, and color coordinated book!

Name:	MVIMG_20190414_095626.jpg
Size:	615.8 KB
ID:	305149

Tetris skills applied:

Name:	MVIMG_20190414_100044.jpg
Size:	937.3 KB
ID:	305150

Name:	MVIMG_20190414_100107.jpg
Size:	731.4 KB
ID:	305151

Comment

Originally posted by Lia View Post
                                Working on a Sunday, but I'll have some free time while I'm there so today's list is: laptop, cables in sz1 SS, edc SE, tea, work folio, and color coordinated book!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22503[/ATTACH]

Tetris skills applied:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]22504[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22505[/ATTACH]
                                Is that a L12 or L15?

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Comment

Working...
                                X