Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,891   Posts: 192,256   Members: 6,768   Active Members: 333
Welcome to our newest member, TStorm.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Here are a few pics of my latest acquisitions:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22587[/ATTACH]
    Pics aren’t uploading [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dawn over a large surface area IS.STUNNING. I just LOVE it in the Small Zippered Shop Bag. So much so that I had no choice but to revert to all caps there. Sorry.

Hope this comes across, even with the awful lighting in my office:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dawnShopBag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	305208
      ----
      All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
      Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerchild81 View Post
        Pics aren’t uploading [emoji3525]

I can see them, but it took a minute to load.

Comment

Are you able to see them now? They loaded as an attachment this time; I'm not sure what I did differently...

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
            Dawn over a large surface area IS.STUNNING. I just LOVE it in the Small Zippered Shop Bag. So much so that I had no choice but to revert to all caps there. Sorry.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22590[/ATTACH]
            Just got my first Dawn in Sm. Shop bag too. Beautiful color!!!!

Comment

Are you able to see them now? They loaded as an attachment this time; I'm not sure what I did differently...
              No still can’t see. Hmm

Comment

FINALLY!!!! Omg I love all the colors & sizes of the bags better in person! Absolutely so happy with the size of the pop tote. Was worried it would be to big fo daily use. I need more shop bags now too!! Sorry for all the exclamation marks I am just excited [emoji16]

Comment

I could see them by clicking on the attachment.... I think it's cool how you matched the YD to your rolly luggage :)

Make sure that your photos are saved down to smaller size (less than 1 or 2MB-ish) or they won't upload
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

FINALLY!!!! Omg I love all the colors & sizes of the bags better in person! Absolutely so happy with the size of the pop tote. Was worried it would be to big fo daily use. I need more shop bags now too!! Sorry for all the exclamation marks I am just excited [emoji16]

Those are so beautiful! I love all the shades of blue & gray!

Comment

I’ll try again...

I made them tiny, but they’re still not behaving properly...
                      Last edited by Wanderlust77; 05-06-2019, 02:22 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

[QUOTE=G42;174723].... I think it's cool how you matched the YD to your rolly luggage :)

Thanks! I *really* want to make our next trip carryon only, but got the extra luggage, just in case.

Comment

I’ll try again...
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]22591[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22592[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22593[/ATTACH]

I still can’t see. I tried from both my devices. I tried clicking on them. Wish I could see what G42 sees [emoji846]

Comment

I still can’t see. I tried from both my devices. I tried clicking on them. Wish I could see what G42 sees [emoji846]

I see BihnPeople!

ahem

Have you tried on a regular browser on a laptop/desktop?
                            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

I’ll try again...
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22591[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22592[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22593[/ATTACH]

Did you follow this?
                              https://forums.tombihn.com/forum-rul...tos.html#image

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post

AGREE!!!!!!
                                i might even get a second one.
                                Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Working...
                                X