Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,958   Posts: 193,173   Members: 6,835   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, snowl.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah_atx
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    I think I need to shift my pins to a Medium Cafe Bag - I’m running out of space to plant on the Small! :)
    Wow, I love how The Starry Night blends in here!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    I think I need to shift my pins to a Medium Cafe Bag - I’m running out of space to plant on the Small! :)

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Mask V3 went to the grocery yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Chicagoan
    replied
    I really hope they continue making Small Shop Bags.

The Truck series is a great line of bags but by no means are they the same bags as the Shop Bags. I own 2 Monster Trucks, but I would never use them interchangeably with the Small Shop Bag.

The internal side pockets are great for storing a water bottle upright, and the main volume leaves enough room around my Everyday Cubelet to fit a few items from the mailbox, or a quick run to the store.

Living in an apartment building often means I am juggling an armful of items to get from the parking area, through two locked doors, and back into my unit.

It also makes for a lot of opportunities to drop things, and this bag should spare me the circus act.

PLEASE MAKE MORE SMALL SHOP BAGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Had such a lovely hike today in Shenandoah River State Park with my Synapse 25 Guide’s Edition!

This pack is so extremely comfortable!

Leave a comment:

• KmK
    replied
    Your Photos Are Needed

Had a lovely walk and evening read in the Public Gardens tonight after supper... what the first pic doesn’t capture are the dozens of bees at ground level buzzing back and forth across my shadow as though they were stitching or lacing with light...

Last edited by KmK; 08-20-2020, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kjquilts
    replied
    What a gorgeous kitty. Nice bag too, love the aubergine.

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Same bag, different situation...

Click image for larger version

Name:	OI000659-01-02.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	306735

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    EDC during a heatwave... Three days to go, then my MCB will accompany me to the seaside - can't wait!

Name:	IMG_20200812_084540239.jpg
Size:	495.5 KB
ID:	306721

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Cappuccino with oat milk with my coyote Everyday Cubelet

Leave a comment:

• vincentlimm
    replied

How do you guys like my new Ursa Monster Truck carrying this cutie?

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by bartleby View Post
    I use to do this for quite a while as it saves so many plastic bags. In my opinion the Monster Truck works best [emoji6]
    I have a MT in the car, but it's mostly just holding/corralling a bunch of random stuff (along with more bags)... it's a bit too big for me for many grocery runs, as a single person :)

Leave a comment:

• bartleby
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post
    ...so many of us (with TJ's encouragement) simply bring the groceries back out to our cars in the carts and load them into bags in our cars.
    I use to do this for quite a while as it saves so many plastic bags. In my opinion the Monster Truck works best [emoji6]

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Navy 1050 ballistic Moveable Feast with a load from Trader Joe's. In my area, the retailers are normally required to charge you for bags. When the pandemic started, a lot of grocery stores banned personal bags or customer bagging in the stores so the county put a moratorium on the bag fees. That has expired, so now they're charging for bags again but you still can't bring your own inside...so many of us (with TJ's encouragement) simply bring the groceries back out to our cars in the carts and load them into bags in our cars.

Name:	IMG_20200807_105733.jpeg
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	306712

Leave a comment:

• luckyprincess1112
    replied
    Just some great times spent with my best camping [emoji904] buddy while using some great bags

Leave a comment:

Working...
X