Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,186   Members: 6,708   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, drkrokr.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all those colors!!!
    Does your HLT1 fit in the end compartment of the NFTD?

Comment

Originally posted by RDR3 View Post
      Love all those colors!!!
      Does your HLT1 fit in the end compartment of the NFTD?
      Yes, easily!
      I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

Originally posted by aedifica View Post
        Yes, easily!
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by aedifica View Post
          A Very TOM BIHN Hotel Room

(Road Duffel 36, Icon, NFTD, Daylight Backpack, Pickup Truck which holds a Dawn BCBP among other things)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]23695[/ATTACH]
          This makes your NFTD look huge!
          Aeronaut 45 | Aeronaut 45 Packing Cube Shoulder Bag |Yeomen

Comment

The Icon.

Logic Blue Icon, Fjord PCSB, Island Key Strap, Viridian Large Shop Bag.

Comment

I found out that the A5 Ghost Whale can carry about three dozen stamped holiday cards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tb1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	494.5 KB
ID:	305918

Comment

Super Mini Ghost Whale is Sweet!

I like to travel with Equal or the generic equivalent. My Super Mini Ghost Whale in Logic Blue easily holds 16 packets. I also like that it's color coordinated. [emoji170]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Happy belated Thanksgiving, brought you by Indigo/Solar SA, Navy/Storm/Sapphire (?) Imago, Viridian LSB and a little Mars Red GW cameo.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the way you think!...My Super Mini GWOP in Grass holds my green Stevia packets��
                    Originally posted by lizziejean3 View Post
                    Super Mini Ghost Whale is Sweet!

I like to travel with Equal or the generic equivalent. My Super Mini Ghost Whale in Logic Blue easily holds 16 packets. I also like that it's color coordinated. [emoji170]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

nice

Name:	IMG_20191204_112245.jpeg
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	305976
                      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                        nice

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23870[/ATTACH]
                        I had taken a nearly identical shot tonight before opening mine too!

Comment

Unboxing a Nebulous/Iberian Icon.

Name:	IMG_0924.jpg
Size:	760.2 KB
ID:	305983
                          Last edited by Senua; 12-05-2019, 10:09 PM. Reason: Adjusting photo

Comment

Back from a snowy early morning outing to the Farmers Market with The Icon. It holds a lot! And it holds it differently than the Medium Cafe. I didn’t expect to notice the difference as much as a did. Both have lots of advantages. I did like knowing that all within the Icon was snug and “contained” by the zips. The Yeti, a 21oz, I think, fit upright like it was made for the bag. A5 GW vertical against the back of the main compartment in the opposite corner from the Yeti. HLT horizontal in front of the A5. Room on top of the HLT for gloves and a rolled up non-TB shopping bag. Phone in a main section pocket. Mini GW with cards and cash, super mini coin pouch, and Nick’s Wallet in front pocket along with keys. Book fit horizontally in the back pocket—vertical first and then turned. A compact and tidy carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by KmK; 12-07-2019, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KmK View Post
                              Back from a snowy early morning outing to the Farmers Market with The Icon. It holds a lot! And it holds it differently than the Medium Cafe. I didn’t expect to notice the difference as much as a did. Both have lots of advantages. I did like knowing that all within the Icon was snug and “contained” by the zips. The Yeti, a 21oz, I think, fit upright like it was made for the bag. A5 GW vertical against the back of the main compartment in the opposite corner from the Yeti. HLT horizontal in front of the A5. Room on top of the HLT for gloves and a rolled up non-TB shopping bag. Phone in a main section pocket. Mini GW with cards and cash, super mini coin pouch, and Nick’s Wallet in front pocket along with keys. Book fit horizontally in the back pocket—vertical first and then turned. A compact and tidy carrier.

Looks great!!! I can’t believe how much it holds! For size reference for those of us who don’t have our goods yet, is that an HLT 1 or 2?

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Comment

Blackbird,

Thanks for the question--should have indicated--it's an HLT 1!

Comment

Working...
                                X