Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,200   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This display at the World financial center winter garden was quite nice... but I guess I was a little disappointed at what it wasn't... ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	JxYEnQfz1m2YOyGG8L-JLXi_4LiI6iquQPkgdt-wnHZ00bhyyc8h3GX7UiuF_o5Bo1we8vji-ra2VkTqvUuFJWZFQ6CwEAbn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	306053

Name:	hsDwRewTzDnW444p001p64xS8sZqbPsiWIxwO8eMpr7CsIbR6Co6xKb1Sb3MRb76ZyBVOylp3pmqQj5uf48igSzmkmz_z311.jpg
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	306054

Comment

The tale of two Syniks - coworking with my teammate today who also has a Synik! His has the way cool zipper pulls that his son made! :)

-m

Comment

Baby Yoda has more than enough room in the Synik 30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m all packed and ready to go home for Christmas. I still have to work tomorrow, then I’ll take the train afterwards. Three full days with my parents, siblings and extended family. Then I’ll take the train back on Friday, directly to work and back home afterwards. Fun fact: I packed all of my clothes and stuff into the sleeping bag compartment of my backpack (it definitely would have all fit into the mini YD). The rest of the bag is full with presents. Somehow I ended up with several smaller presents for quite a few people this year, so I’m glad I had the 45 litres to fill up. It’s still not too heavy though, quite comfortable to carry. And my MCB of course, which is lately becoming one of my favourite bags.

Name:	8C598AB1-8413-4329-9DBB-271FEF34D2AE.jpeg
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	306075

Comment

Sunday afternoon art

-m

Comment

Just came back from the cellar with a little selection in the Pick-Up Truck for tonight's dinner. Enjoy your holidays!

Name:	put-1.jpg
Size:	936.3 KB
ID:	306079
              ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
              current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Luminary at Great Falls, Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

My second favorite Christmas present today is my new HLT2 in Wasabi (my daughter paid us a surprise visit, so that's number 1). I've been using a Side Effect for an in-flight bag, but I think this HLT2 will work much better for me. My wife will greatly enjoy the Side Effect, so it will not be neglected.
                    Attached Files

Comment

My boyfriend and I had an agreement that we weren't doing presents this year.

He broke the agreement, I feigned annoyance 😁

Name:	IMG_3456.jpeg
Size:	349.1 KB
ID:	306083
                      Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Monster Truck, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
                      ― Umberto Eco

Comment

Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post

He broke the agreement, I feigned annoyance [emoji16]
                        A present for the cat! How thoughtful!
                        I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post

He broke the agreement, I feigned annoyance 😁

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24070[/ATTACH]
                          What size truck is that?

Thanks!
                          Monster Truck (Nebulous Gray) Cadet (Steel /NW Sky) Yeoman Duffel Mini (Burnt Orange) Yeoman Duffel Small (Steel)

Comment

Came upon an old friend visiting my in-laws in Canada! :)

-m

Comment

Morning cappuccino at a local cafe in Toronto with my Travel Cubelet!

-m

Comment

MCB and Mini Yeoman are sharing a seat (the mini Yeoman is just so cute!). Sorry for the crappy phone pic.

Name:	IMG_20191230_174821711_1-1.jpg
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	306099

Comment

Working...
                                X