Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,950   Posts: 193,073   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maverick
    replied
    Enjoyed working outside in Georgetown this afternoon after a late lunch. Grateful that my Everyday Cubelet holds my V2 mask when I’m not wearing it, as well as my hand sanitizer. [emoji1431]

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
    Turned my A30 packing cube backpack (best most versatile bag EVER) into a day hike bum bag, replaced the waist strap with a gossamer gear fast belt (has pouch pockets and is padded) and added an after market bottle holder, worked like a charm, very comfortable for hiking. Inside was a rain jacket, FAK, germx, sunnies, and a mask. Belt pouches held granola bars and a bandana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just ordered one of those Gossamer Gear Fast Belts!

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    Turned my A30 packing cube backpack (best most versatile bag EVER) into a day hike bum bag, replaced the waist strap with a gossamer gear fast belt (has pouch pockets and is padded) and added an after market bottle holder, worked like a charm, very comfortable for hiking. Inside was a rain jacket, FAK, germx, sunnies, and a mask. Belt pouches held granola bars and a bandana.

Leave a comment:

• Sstj315
    replied
    Originally posted by Walker View Post
    This cutie wins photo of the day!
    That is a beautiful green Synapse! And your baby is beyond adorable 😊

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Originally posted by vincentlimm View Post
    Tom Bihn Synapse 19 as my diaper bag.
    This cutie wins photo of the day!

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied

Welcome to the Forums vincentlimm! And welcome to the cutie too :)

Leave a comment:

• pammy
    replied
    What an adorable baby! And a great Conifer cordura S19 too. I love that color.

Leave a comment:

• vincentlimm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• goblin
    replied
    Originally posted by KmK View Post
    “I have eaten/the plums/that were in/the icebox....” (William Carlos Williams) but first, they nested comfortably in the side pocket of my S19, a most photogenic, poetic, bag if ever there was...

I love every time you post a picture. Your bags always look so cozy :)

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Originally posted by NWhikergal View Post
    b1gsky, that looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing your pic. :) Wasabi was one of my favorite interior colors.
    In the beginning I didn’t like Wasabi at all (from the pictures online). Then I bought an Original Halcyon/Wasabi SCB because I wanted the Original Halcyon. And the Wasabi totally grew on me! I really like it now and I think it also looks great with my Steel bags which both have Wasabi zipper pulls (and I recently bought a Wasabi Spiff Kit too).

Leave a comment:

• NWhikergal
    replied
    b1gsky, that looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing your pic. :) Wasabi was one of my favorite interior colors.

Leave a comment:

• BigBadD
    replied
    Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
    Carrying my Aubergine SCB today and I think my outfit shows that Aubergine and Wasabi are two colors that go well together...
    Aubergine (exterior) and Wasabi (interior) is my favourite colour combination that looks great, as well as nice and bright interior to readily see contents. Shame Wasabi is no more...

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Carrying my Aubergine SCB today and I think my outfit shows that Aubergine and Wasabi are two colors that go well together...

Click image for larger version

Name:	75226AFA-CCD8-4AE4-8889-448D1B88D94E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	472.0 KB
ID:	306683

Leave a comment:

• KmK
    replied
    “I have eaten/the plums/that were in/the icebox....” (William Carlos Williams) but first, they nested comfortably in the side pocket of my S19, a most photogenic, poetic, bag if ever there was...

Leave a comment:

• KmK
    replied
    A beloved cafe, a sunny day, an Alphaviolet spectre-whale, an S19 that will never bail....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X