Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,950   Posts: 193,073   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goblin
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post
    I like them... they're smoked and packed in olive oil... I tend to just stand at the sink and eat them with a toothpick right out of the can when I want a hit of fat/protein/umami, especially after weight lifting. It's 150cal for the whole can.
    Some folks don't like fishy/oily/smokey, but they hit the spot for me.

ETA - I eat them carefully over the sink because I'm a klutz and I do not want to spill smokey fishy oil everywhere :)
    I've been wanting to get into oysters because they're so healthy. These look great because they are packed in olive oil so probably more tasty than the cottonseed oil. Eating over the sink is totally the right way to do it I think. I usually share my gross extra sardine oil with my cats and they are super happy to help :)

Leave a comment:

• teresapoet
    replied
    My LSB held a pretty opposite load from @G42’s - 20 boxes of mac and cheese (my daughter’s dinner most nights, on sale this week) with room to spare!

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by tress29 View Post
    That’s when I turn them inside out! I can use the end pockets without taking space from the main section.��
    I would have (or just hand carried the port) but I knew I was soooooo close!
    It's a basically a game to me to try to fit it all in and it worked... and nothing fell out on the drive home or up three flights of stairs...which is where those poron handles really shine

Leave a comment:

• tress29
    replied
    Stopped by Trader Joe's on the way home from work... and I carefully Tetris'd it all into one SSB:
    That’s when I turn them inside out! I can use the end pockets without taking space from the main section.��

Leave a comment:

• blackbird
    replied

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23417[/ATTACH]

This is one of the reasons why the original Small Shop Bags are my favorite TB item... small but mighty holders of random things!
    Such a good haul! The lentil pasta is wonderful — it’s quickly become one of my favorites. As for the black bean pasta, I don’t think I ever got the cooking time right. I’ve tried it a few times, but it always seemed to go from undercooked straight to quite glommy and gloopy. If you discover the secret, I’d love to know!

Happy eating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X