Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,632   Posts: 188,987   Members: 6,617   Active Members: 303
elysiawlko
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, elysiawlko.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A beloved cafe, a sunny day, an Alphaviolet spectre-whale, an S19 that will never bail....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“I have eaten/the plums/that were in/the icebox....” (William Carlos Williams) but first, they nested comfortably in the side pocket of my S19, a most photogenic, poetic, bag if ever there was...

Comment

Carrying my Aubergine SCB today and I think my outfit shows that Aubergine and Wasabi are two colors that go well together...

Click image for larger version

Name:	75226AFA-CCD8-4AE4-8889-448D1B88D94E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	472.0 KB
ID:	306683

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
          Carrying my Aubergine SCB today and I think my outfit shows that Aubergine and Wasabi are two colors that go well together...
          Aubergine (exterior) and Wasabi (interior) is my favourite colour combination that looks great, as well as nice and bright interior to readily see contents. Shame Wasabi is no more...

Comment

b1gsky
            Forum Member
            b1gsky, that looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing your pic. :) Wasabi was one of my favorite interior colors.
            "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
            "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Originally posted by NWhikergal View Post
              b1gsky
              Forum Member
              b1gsky, that looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing your pic. :) Wasabi was one of my favorite interior colors.
              In the beginning I didn’t like Wasabi at all (from the pictures online). Then I bought an Original Halcyon/Wasabi SCB because I wanted the Original Halcyon. And the Wasabi totally grew on me! I really like it now and I think it also looks great with my Steel bags which both have Wasabi zipper pulls (and I recently bought a Wasabi Spiff Kit too).

Comment

Originally posted by KmK View Post
                “I have eaten/the plums/that were in/the icebox....” (William Carlos Williams) but first, they nested comfortably in the side pocket of my S19, a most photogenic, poetic, bag if ever there was...

I love every time you post a picture. Your bags always look so cozy :)

Comment

Tom Bihn Synapse 19 as my diaper bag.

Comment

Originally posted by vincentlimm View Post
                    What an adorable baby! And a great Conifer cordura S19 too. I love that color.
                    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Welcome to the Forums
                      vincentlimm
                      Forum Member
                      vincentlimm! And welcome to the cutie too :)
                      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

This cutie wins photo of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                          This cutie wins photo of the day!
                          That is a beautiful green Synapse! And your baby is beyond adorable 😊

Comment

Turned my A30 packing cube backpack (best most versatile bag EVER) into a day hike bum bag, replaced the waist strap with a gossamer gear fast belt (has pouch pockets and is padded) and added an after market bottle holder, worked like a charm, very comfortable for hiking. Inside was a rain jacket, FAK, germx, sunnies, and a mask. Belt pouches held granola bars and a bandana.

"Not all who wander are lost"
                            "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                            Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
                              Turned my A30 packing cube backpack (best most versatile bag EVER) into a day hike bum bag, replaced the waist strap with a gossamer gear fast belt (has pouch pockets and is padded) and added an after market bottle holder, worked like a charm, very comfortable for hiking. Inside was a rain jacket, FAK, germx, sunnies, and a mask. Belt pouches held granola bars and a bandana.

Just ordered one of those Gossamer Gear Fast Belts!

Comment

Enjoyed working outside in Georgetown this afternoon after a late lunch. Grateful that my Everyday Cubelet holds my V2 mask when I’m not wearing it, as well as my hand sanitizer. [emoji1431]

-m

Comment

Working...
                                X