Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,267   Members: 6,717   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, dougwierzba2.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same bag, different situation...

Click image for larger version

Name:	OI000659-01-02.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	306735

Comment

What a gorgeous kitty. Nice bag too, love the aubergine.

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

Had a lovely walk and evening read in the Public Gardens tonight after supper... what the first pic doesn’t capture are the dozens of bees at ground level buzzing back and forth across my shadow as though they were stitching or lacing with light...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by KmK; 08-20-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Had such a lovely hike today in Shenandoah River State Park with my Synapse 25 Guide’s Edition!

This pack is so extremely comfortable!

-m

Comment

I really hope they continue making Small Shop Bags.

The Truck series is a great line of bags but by no means are they the same bags as the Shop Bags. I own 2 Monster Trucks, but I would never use them interchangeably with the Small Shop Bag.

The internal side pockets are great for storing a water bottle upright, and the main volume leaves enough room around my Everyday Cubelet to fit a few items from the mailbox, or a quick run to the store.

Living in an apartment building often means I am juggling an armful of items to get from the parking area, through two locked doors, and back into my unit.

It also makes for a lot of opportunities to drop things, and this bag should spare me the circus act.

PLEASE MAKE MORE SMALL SHOP BAGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Follow me on Instagram!

@ericwiduger

Comment

Mask V3 went to the grocery yesterday.

Comment

I think I need to shift my pins to a Medium Cafe Bag - I’m running out of space to plant on the Small! :)

-m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                  I think I need to shift my pins to a Medium Cafe Bag - I’m running out of space to plant on the Small! :)
                  Wow, I love how The Starry Night blends in here!

Comment

Simplicity in perfection: Yeoman Mini (crossing fingers for a return or a limited run...).

...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Originally posted by bartleby View Post
                      Simplicity in perfection: Yeoman Mini (crossing fingers for a return or a limited run...).
                      I also own the Coyote Mini YD, still. It didn't sell when I tried so I kept it (for now). But I definitely prefer my Steel version!

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
                        I also own the Coyote Mini YD, still. It didn't sell when I tried so I kept it (for now). But I definitely prefer my Steel version!
                        Oh yes, choosing colors is always so difficult! One of my medium YDs is in Steel, great color!
                        ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                        current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

-m

Comment

My car has release latches to fold down the seats and they make a perfect landing spot for masks that I only wore briefly. Since I'm working from home, I don't drive more than a couple times a week - so they have plenty of time to for any potential virus die-off

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200905_191801.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	307695
                            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

My S19 bag of glory... Books, notebooks, bits and bobs, AND a new sack of JavaBlend Organic Northender...oh be still my heart. It IS the little pleasures...

Comment

Originally posted by KmK View Post
                                My S19 bag of glory... Books, notebooks, bits and bobs, AND a new sack of JavaBlend Organic Northender...oh be still my heart. It IS the little pleasures...

Is that a HLT, in front of the coffee package, what size and what color is it, please?

Is that a blue pen on the outside what kind is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X