Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,768   Posts: 190,599   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, camman595.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The newest color combination offering: Deep Blue 525 Ballistic/Orange Tabby Cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A70560B3-E204-4401-9098-391515653A4E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	779.2 KB
ID:	307733

My Mars Red MCB as a lens bag--my favorite use for the MCB--as I worked on a job photographing stained glass windows at a local church.

Comment

Originally posted by AshleyM View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]25063[/ATTACH]

My Mars Red MCB as a lens bag--my favorite use for the MCB--as I worked on a job photographing stained glass windows at a local church.
        I’ve done this with my MCB on many occasions! Smart move :)

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          Hi guys,

Your photos of your bags are amazing and we want more people to be able to see them! Here's a variety of ways to make that happen:

Post your photos to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #tombihn (that way we'll see your photo for sure and automatically add it to our photo reels).

Click the 'Submit Your Photos' link above any photo reel on our website (there's one on our home page at the bottom and on most bag pages as well) and upload your photos directly to the reels.

Send your photos to [email protected] and we'll upload/add them for you! Or, post 'em here in this thread and we'll do the same. (We'll credit your Forum name unless you ask us otherwise.)

I can’t think of a photo I’ve seen posted here that I didn't love, so don’t be shy. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Starting now, we will grab any photos posted on the forums and add them to our photo reels (and post them on the blog and Instagram!) (again, crediting your username if you don't specify anything different) sets unless you ask us not to when you post the photos. Sound ok?
          Hi Darcy!
          I just got a Burnt Orange Aeronaut 30. I’ll have to show it off since I absolutely love it and cannot wait to use it! Cheers! Kevin

Comment

EC Nebulous/NWS, GWOP Mini Black/NWS zipper, Key Straps in NWS and black. My first TB purchases in my (non-TB) backpack. This is a great arrangement for my current pandemic bag.

Name:	AA08D172-70E5-4736-AEC0-73FF3420ADB4.jpeg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	307735

Comment

Originally posted by KmK View Post
              If you ever wondered what all a Medium Cafe Freudian Slip can hold... here’s what it organized in my S19 today...So handy to pull it out and have it all there...

Wow that’s quite a bit! Do you know if that slip can fit in the medium cafe bag?

Comment

Originally posted by jkonthank1 View Post
                Wow that’s quite a bit! Do you know if that slip can fit in the medium cafe bag?

With grace and ease and room to spare...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KmK View Post
                  With grace and ease and room to spare...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Wow! I am going to pick up one. Thanks so much!

Comment

In line to vote early with my HLT 1 and V2 mask.

-m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                      In line to vote early with my HLT 1 and V2 mask.

Bonus points maverick for doing your civic duty AND wearing a mask (which might as well be a civic duty these days, too).

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Comment

-m

Comment

Here's a voting picture from New Zealand. One of the voting places in my area was the Cable Car Museum, which certainly is more interesting than the usual school or community hall, or shop in a shopping centre. That's my Side Kick there, sitting on the seat of a historic cable car at the entrance.

Name:	IMG_2902.JPG
Size:	615.2 KB
ID:	307754
                          A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

That certainly is a cool place to vote from, Denises! I voted in a boring hall in Auckland as I didn’t have the patience to wait for the cooler place to open, and didn’t think to take a photo of my DLBP ... had my hands full wrangling a toddler. Luckily I was in and out in 5 minutes. ��

Comment

That viridian tho...

"Not all who wander are lost"
                              "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                              Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Beautiful day hiking in Prince William Forest Park with the Synapse 25 Guide’s Edition and v2 mask. Didn’t bring very much on today’s hike —
                                * 2 liters of water in a hydration bladder
                                * wallet and car key in the HLT 1
                                * 2 protein bars
                                * sit pad
                                * tissues
                                * glasses, hat and gloves when I wasn’t wearing them

-m

Comment

Working...
                                X