Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,324   Members: 6,605   Active Members: 251
Welcome to our newest member, torova5066.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my burnt orange Aeronaut 30 with my orange tabby kitty Clea. She’s helping me lol. I cannot wait to start traveling with this bag. It can accommodate even my size 12 wide dress shoes . I could fit one of each shoe on each side pocket or both in shoe bags in the middle compartment on the sides . However driving shoes can fit directly into the side pocket because they are more flexible. So any shoe that has flexibility or can be collapsed would be totally fine in the side pocket. I definitely could fit a weeks worth of clothes easily including a suit which I folded into a TB A30 packing cube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Clea enjoying her space in the bag [emoji38]

Comment

Absolutely love hiking with the Synapse 25 Guide’s Edition! At Rapidan Camp in Shenandoah National Park.

-m

Comment

Hi maverick, great pics, I couldn't agree more! Took mine to the Mindelsee close to Lake Constance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a99b951c-5f62-4c54-ba6b-27e63bf62e96.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	495.8 KB
ID:	307807
            ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
            current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Simple, glorious, tried, true, and utterly reliable...The humble practically perfect MCB. (It’s an HLT 1 on its end in the second picture.)

Comment

Here's my Side Kick kickin it while doing an order pickup

Name:	Side Kick.jpg
Size:	347.5 KB
ID:	307808

Here's the Pop Tote accompanying me at home

Name:	Pop Tote.jpg
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	307809

Comment

On the road with the MCB and the small YD. I think the two colors look nice together!

Name:	IMG_20201126_082715018_1.jpg
Size:	892.8 KB
ID:	307811

Comment

Here's my Side Kick enjoying the sunshine at the Lady Norwood Rose Garden here in Wellington. (It's summer here in New Zealand!)

Name:	IMG_3084.jpg
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	307823
                    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

A cozy Sunday... Working through a resolvable problem. With coffee. And podcasts.

Comment

OMG: have not been on this for a bit--or maybe more than a bit: your son has all growed up, Maverick!!! we have literally watched him grow in these forums!!! thank you for sharing your journeys --so many ways--with us! maverick posting with his son!

Comment

Is that a Friend of Tom pouch? I had to Google that because I had never heard of it. Seems like it was from around 2010?
                          MB, LGD, SK, MT, PUT, and other various bits and pieces

Comment

The kittens are still too small for the “cats in hats” look even with a small travel tray, but here is my beautiful new small travel tray with kitten for scale.

Posing for photos is tiring work so a yawn was in order

Plus a stretch for good measure

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                            "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

All done wrapping up and ready to go... I have to say I didn't really use the SZTSB for the longest time, but I kept it because I love Dawn so much (I'm just not a tote bag person). But sometimes it works just right for a use case and then it's MAGIC!

Name:	OI000686.jpg
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	307836

Comment

Off to the PO to send holiday baked goods to the kids & grandkids...VA, SC, CA, HI, and FPO. I tried to use a Monster Truck, but the medium flat rate box does not fit in the two side pockets. The Original Large Shop Bags to the rescue!

Name:	30BD0F77-2C20-4222-BD7A-1FF811171162.jpeg
Size:	442.2 KB
ID:	307837

Comment

Working...
                                X