Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,347   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, ChantalSte.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Forums KCam !

That's a nice happy display of bags you have there
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	330632 Thank you, G42!

That was my first post and I obviously mucked it up as the text for the pic didn’t make it through. The photo was my pre-order which happily arrived today — just in time to add color to my Easter weekend! They’ll make such good gifts —and, of course, add to my own overflowing collection of Bihn bags! Such a happy (though expensive) addiction!
      Happy Easter everyone!! :)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by G42; 04-02-2021, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KCam View Post

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	330632 Thank you, G42!

That was my first post and I obviously mucked it up as the text for the pic didn’t make it through. The photo was my pre-order which happily arrived today — just in time to add color to my Easter weekend! They’ll make such good gifts —and, of course, add to my own overflowing collection of Bihn bags! Such a happy (though expensive) addiction!
        Happy Easter everyone!! :)
        This version of vBulletin Forums is new to us all - and the way we upload and display photos has changed and we're all still figuring it out, so don't worry. We're working on a tutorial of tips & tricks for it. Your photo was there, just as an attachment, not in line - I edited your last post to insert a medium size version inline.

It is indeed a happy (and expensive) addiction, but as you noted, they make great gifts and last a very very long time. I feel comfortable having more than I truly need because I can always move them on to a new owner by gifting, trading, or reselling and the styles are fairly classic & timeless. In the meantime, I like to cycle through different bags and colours as the mood strikes me.
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Thank you for your assistance, G42. And any tutorial tips and tricks would be much appreciated!

And, I agree, it’s nice to have multiple colors of favorite bags so I can switch things up as my mood or the seasons change.

Comment

My RB36 packed to the gills for a week visiting family over Easter. I love that bag!

Name:	IMG_20210405_110934487_1.jpg
Views:	1264
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	330764

Last edited by b1gsky; 04-09-2021, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Name:	TB order.jpg
Views:	1445
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	330756 Oh, happy day! Here is a picture of my preorder that arrived last Saturday. I was so excited to receive the Side Effects in 200d halcyon. From left: Solaris, UV, Island, Sitka, Taiga, and Tidal. (Tidal looks washed out. It's actually a beautiful color.) I couldn't decide on a Paragon color, so I went with GE Wilderness and Black/Solaris. So glad TB did one last Pick Up truck run. These two are Logic Blue and Seapine. They are so cute. And a few Cubelets and Snake Charmers round out the order. Looking forward to traveling with my bags this summer.

Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Love the open space design of the Paragon! I’m undecided about the Taiga color in a backpack. DH likes it, says it matches the explosion of pollen outside.

Name:	2B8F3B8D-F949-4236-BB66-AC6433FAD8DE.jpeg
Views:	1251
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	330780
                Attached Files

Comment

Taiga DLBP First Impression: Taiga needs more love in the forums!! This is a fun color. It reminds me of camo green which I am just not bold enough to wear. It's a casual bag by nature so going with a fun color other than my default go-to black was fine with me. @RDR3 I think Taiga will age well over time.

Deep Blue/Solaris Synik 30 First Impression: With a lot of black bags in my collection, I went with a Deep Blue and I'm glad I did. In low light, it almost looks black. And that lovely Solaris is so bright I no longer carry my EDC flashlight. Favorite feature so far is the Edgeless straps. It is so soft and comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by RDR3 View Post
                    DH likes it, says it matches the explosion of pollen outside.

Name:	2B8F3B8D-F949-4236-BB66-AC6433FAD8DE.jpeg
Views:	1251
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	330780
                    This is exactly why I don't like wasabi. Everything in my part of the world is currently covered in a thin layer of wasabi green. Taiga is an olive drab and it doesn't match pine pollen, which is why I love it.

Comment

My favorite yarn bowl and the cubelet is great for containing the stitch markers....
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	89FC0B04-C15C-4AA1-AD5C-CE46EFC03DD7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.52 MB ID:	330917

Comment

Nice to see I'm not the only one who uses a travel tray as a yarn bowl! I plan on getting a few more once they're back in stock, as I like them much more to hold my knitting than the yarn stuff sacks. My on the go projects tend to be smaller anyway (socks and such), making the travel trays ideal.

Comment

Name:	IMG_0217.jpeg
Views:	843
Size:	4.94 MB
ID:	332161 Went for an early walk and a write with my S19 on this stunning green-blue day...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KmK View Post

Name:	IMG_0217.jpeg
Views:	843
Size:	4.94 MB
ID:	332161 Went for an early walk and a write with my S19 on this stunning green-blue day...
                            KmK is your fountain pen a Kaweko or another brand?

Comment

I love it when I manage to coordinate with my TB bags... :cool:

Comment

Backpack, It’s a Kaweco Sport in blueberry…

Originally posted by backpack View Post

KmK is your fountain pen a Kaweko or another brand?

Comment

Working...
                                X