Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,998   Posts: 193,786   Members: 6,895   Active Members: 240
Welcome to our newest member, Kimiko.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my new mini Yeoman Duffels over the weekend. Such great bags

Comment

This morning my EC in Nebulous Recycled was delivered and I have to say, the recycled fabric feels like a good match with this design. I also have an EC in 210d and preferred it to the 525d which I sold. And while Steel is my absolute favourite grey it's nice to have this practical bag in a neutral now when I don't feel like color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210630_123604181.jpg
Views:	1271
Size:	448.9 KB
ID:	333683

Comment

Today I received a package from the far west with the goodies from the recent restock event! Here are my new Yeomans (mini, small, medium all in Cordura):

Name:	06_23-1.jpg
Views:	1251
Size:	509.7 KB
ID:	333690

... and the two black Travel Trays which I think look really sharp! Interesting though that the large one has the regular TB logo while the small one has the "stealth" logo. Not sure which one I like more...

Name:	06_23-2.jpg
Views:	1188
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	333691

...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
        current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

A hot day at the lake - the going is good indeed!

Name:	12C9B44B-A56C-410B-974A-B1F63020DBFF.jpeg
Views:	1125
Size:	4.35 MB
ID:	333782

Comment

Happy to report my Swarovski pocket binoculars fit perfectly in the hip belt pocket.
            Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Turns out that the S30 laptop pocket is a convenient place to store a Tilley T3 hat - perfectly sized!

Name:	Tilley.jpg
Views:	1000
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	333881

Comment

Family picture
                Black Halcyon S25 / Black Ballistic S19 / Black Ballistic Small YD / Black Halcyon SE

Comment

The Paragon has been great for beach lounging so far this summer.

Comment

It's Christmas in July! My wife and I received our Bihn haul today :) She got the Large Cafe bag, I got the Small Cafe. Love the Burnt Orange; the bag is great! Also got other accouterments. Color comparison photo is Burnt Orange, Cloud Gray, Viridian, Aubergine, and Mars Red. Other items are Burnt Orange Q-Kit and Clear Org Pouch. Viridian Stuff Sacks and Large Snake Charmer. And GWOPs. Oh, and a Coyote O-Ring strap.

Name:	Tom Bihn colors.JPEG
Views:	898
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	334130

Name:	Small Cafe 1.JPEG
Views:	842
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	334131

Name:	Small Cafe 2.JPEG
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	334132

Name:	Small Cafe 3.JPEG
Size:	1,014.2 KB
ID:	334133

Name:	Small Cafe 4.JPEG
Views:	845
Size:	927.4 KB
ID:	334134

Name:	Tom Bihn burnt orange.JPEG
Views:	846
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	334135
                    Attached Files
                    The only thing worse than chips without salsa is salsa without chips!

Comment

Originally posted by jMac View Post
                      It's Christmas in July! My wife and I received our Bihn haul today :) She got the Large Cafe bag, I got the Small Cafe. Love the Burnt Orange; the bag is great! Also got other accouterments. Color comparison photo is Burnt Orange, Cloud Gray, Viridian, Aubergine, and Mars Red. Other items are Burnt Orange Q-Kit and Clear Org Pouch. Viridian Stuff Sacks and Large Snake Charmer. And GWOPs. Oh, and a Coyote O-Ring strap.

Name:	Tom Bihn colors.JPEG
Views:	898
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	334130

Name:	Small Cafe 1.JPEG
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	334131

Name:	Small Cafe 2.JPEG
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	334132

Name:	Small Cafe 3.JPEG
Size:	1,014.2 KB
ID:	334133

Name:	Small Cafe 4.JPEG
Views:	845
Size:	927.4 KB
ID:	334134

Name:	Tom Bihn burnt orange.JPEG
Views:	846
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	334135
                      Merry Christmas in July!? ? We will just say the red bag is a TB. Enjoy!

Comment

New to the forums, but just wanted to share how much I love my daylight briefcase. It goes everywhere with me, including out to the back yard when I want to catch up on work in the hammock with our pup.

Comment

Originally posted by mjmetts View Post
                          New to the forums, but just wanted to share how much I love my daylight briefcase. It goes everywhere with me, including out to the back yard when I want to catch up on work in the hammock with our pup.
                          Well now, as much as I love my two DLBCs and appreciate your usage, you need to introduce us to your fine furry friend there too you know! :)

And since you are newer, may I point out that we also have a Forum thread dedicated to fine friends, in case you'd like to share some more!

“Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you.”
                          “Sir?”
                          “It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority.”
                          “Sir?”
                          “That’s practically zen.”
                          -Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Comment

Originally posted by mjmetts View Post
                            can’t think of a nicer thing than having your TB and BT close at hand in the hammock!
                            Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                              And since you are newer, may I point out that we also have a Forum thread dedicated to fine friends, in case you'd like to share some more!
                              Now _that_ is clearly the best thread on this forum. Thank you! Went ahead and introduced her there :-)

Comment

Cloud Luminary 12 on the Oregon coast

Comment

Working...
                                X