X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my new mini Yeoman Duffels over the weekend. Such great bags

Comment

This morning my EC in Nebulous Recycled was delivered and I have to say, the recycled fabric feels like a good match with this design. I also have an EC in 210d and preferred it to the 525d which I sold. And while Steel is my absolute favourite grey it's nice to have this practical bag in a neutral now when I don't feel like color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210630_123604181.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	448.9 KB
ID:	333683

Comment

Today I received a package from the far west with the goodies from the recent restock event! Here are my new Yeomans (mini, small, medium all in Cordura):

Name:	06_23-1.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	509.7 KB
ID:	333690

... and the two black Travel Trays which I think look really sharp! Interesting though that the large one has the regular TB logo while the small one has the "stealth" logo. Not sure which one I like more...

Name:	06_23-2.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	333691

...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
        current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

A hot day at the lake - the going is good indeed!

Name:	12C9B44B-A56C-410B-974A-B1F63020DBFF.jpeg
Views:	594
Size:	4.35 MB
ID:	333782

Comment

Happy to report my Swarovski pocket binoculars fit perfectly in the hip belt pocket.
            Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Turns out that the S30 laptop pocket is a convenient place to store a Tilley T3 hat - perfectly sized!

Name:	Tilley.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	333881

Comment

Family picture
                Black Halcyon S25 / Black Ballistic S19 / Black Ballistic Small YD / Black Halcyon SE

Comment

The Paragon has been great for beach lounging so far this summer.

Comment

It's Christmas in July! My wife and I received our Bihn haul today :) She got the Large Cafe bag, I got the Small Cafe. Love the Burnt Orange; the bag is great! Also got other accouterments. Color comparison photo is Burnt Orange, Cloud Gray, Viridian, Aubergine, and Mars Red. Other items are Burnt Orange Q-Kit and Clear Org Pouch. Viridian Stuff Sacks and Large Snake Charmer. And GWOPs. Oh, and a Coyote O-Ring strap.

Name:	Tom Bihn colors.JPEG
Views:	295
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	334130

Name:	Small Cafe 1.JPEG
Views:	287
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	334131

Name:	Small Cafe 2.JPEG
Views:	283
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	334132

Name:	Small Cafe 3.JPEG
Views:	279
Size:	1,014.2 KB
ID:	334133

Name:	Small Cafe 4.JPEG
Views:	284
Size:	927.4 KB
ID:	334134

Name:	Tom Bihn burnt orange.JPEG
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	334135
                    Attached Files
                    The only thing worse than chips without salsa is salsa without chips!

Comment

Originally posted by jMac View Post
                      It's Christmas in July! My wife and I received our Bihn haul today :) She got the Large Cafe bag, I got the Small Cafe. Love the Burnt Orange; the bag is great! Also got other accouterments. Color comparison photo is Burnt Orange, Cloud Gray, Viridian, Aubergine, and Mars Red. Other items are Burnt Orange Q-Kit and Clear Org Pouch. Viridian Stuff Sacks and Large Snake Charmer. And GWOPs. Oh, and a Coyote O-Ring strap.

Name:	Tom Bihn colors.JPEG
Views:	295
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	334130

Name:	Small Cafe 1.JPEG
Views:	287
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	334131

Name:	Small Cafe 2.JPEG
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	334132

Name:	Small Cafe 3.JPEG
Views:	279
Size:	1,014.2 KB
ID:	334133

Name:	Small Cafe 4.JPEG
Views:	284
Size:	927.4 KB
ID:	334134

Name:	Tom Bihn burnt orange.JPEG
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	334135
                      Merry Christmas in July!๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ’ We will just say the red bag is a TB. Enjoy!

Comment

New to the forums, but just wanted to share how much I love my daylight briefcase. It goes everywhere with me, including out to the back yard when I want to catch up on work in the hammock with our pup.

Comment

Originally posted by mjmetts View Post
                          New to the forums, but just wanted to share how much I love my daylight briefcase. It goes everywhere with me, including out to the back yard when I want to catch up on work in the hammock with our pup.
                          Well now, as much as I love my two DLBCs and appreciate your usage, you need to introduce us to your fine furry friend there too you know! :)

And since you are newer, may I point out that we also have a Forum thread dedicated to fine friends, in case you'd like to share some more!
                          https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...ihn-forum-pets

I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by mjmetts View Post
                            canโ€™t think of a nicer thing than having your TB and BT close at hand in the hammock!
                            Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                              And since you are newer, may I point out that we also have a Forum thread dedicated to fine friends, in case you'd like to share some more!
                              https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...ihn-forum-pets
                              Now _that_ is clearly the best thread on this forum. Thank you! Went ahead and introduced her there :-)

Comment

Cloud Luminary 12 on the Oregon coast

Comment

Working...
                                X