Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,401   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, mednowlabs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Pop Tote, and have two of them which get plenty of use. Today I went and did a few errands. This is coming home with a few library books, some milk, and a new hot water bottle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3478.JPG
Views:	999
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	334361
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

Packed for five days in the small Yeoman and the new to me traded black DLBP… I didn’t take a Café bag this time (:eek:), but I have my Nebulous EC in the DLBP and a black PCSB doing packing cube duty in the YD.

Name:	CBB2E256-2DF4-4275-8CB2-43EEB4576AEC.jpeg
Views:	907
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	334539

Comment

Some more pics from earlier today from the train trip down the river Rhine valley...

Name:	IMG_20210730_191344490_HDR.jpg
Views:	865
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	334572

Name:	IMG_20210730_191936824.jpg
Views:	838
Size:	974.0 KB
ID:	334573

Name:	IMG_20210730_193159304_HDR.jpg
Views:	841
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	334574

Comment

Love these 3 colors together!!!

Name:	6C1DDDDB-EE8A-4579-82A4-03074235FDDE.jpeg
Views:	678
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	335908
          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	DDFA42D1-C663-42B6-AAD0-F43DAA032E8A.JPG
Views:	573
Size:	5.09 MB
ID:	336282 Click image for larger version

Name:	D5C8B34C-E271-4A4A-97ED-1EB58814E0C0.JPG
Views:	572
Size:	5.94 MB
ID:	336283
            Bought an Icon. Organized my Icon. Now I want more Icons. Best gentlemen's purse ever.

Comment

Restock order arrived yesterday. Looking forward to testing them out over the weekend.

Grab Bag - Big fan of the Texturized Orange. I hope TB will consider Hi-viz orange / orange halcyon liner in the future. Love orange as an interior color.
              MCB - Night Walk is indeed beautiful. Sometimes blue, sometimes gray. I think it will pair well with my white sweaters in the winter. MCB is bigger than I thought, which makes me wonder... just how big is the LCB haha.
              DLBP & SCB - As much as I like the new Night Walk, it's all about the Original Halcyon. The DLBP is the one I'm most excited for, mainly because I've been wanting one since ~March 2021.
              COW - Was thrilled to hear the COW coming back. I enjoy using zippered pouches as wallets so this is right up my alley. The brown suede feels nice. I tried using the Super mini GWOP as a wallet but it just doesn't work.
              Pocket Pouches - Verde/Solaris is a nice combo. Hopefully that comes back next restock.

Name:	tb swag.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	336350

Comment

Originally posted by spooneb View Post
                Bought an Icon. Organized my Icon. Now I want more Icons. Best gentlemen's purse ever.
                What size OP are your masks in?

Comment

Originally posted by loma View Post

What size OP are your masks in?
                  Hi loma,
                  This is not the original poster, but based on the picture, that’s the Medium Double Organizer Pouch holding the masks.

HTH

moriond

ETA: A quick check shows the Medium sizes of Clear Organizer Pouches and Double Organizer Pouches are currently out of stock, but it looks as though they’re in production (with new colors like Boreal). You can see @taminca’s Uses of the Medium DOP, Part 2 whereI’ve linked you to post #40 that starts her photos of the Medium Double Organizer Pouch. A recent thread with photos specifically tied to your question is @labrain’s Staying Safe thread from May 20, 2020. Here’s one of the photos she posted
                  Medium Double Organizer Pouch holding mask and sanitizers

Here’s another picture of the packed up view of her Pandemic Pouch
                  Packed masks and sanitizer in Medium DOP
                  Last edited by moriond; 09-25-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

My LCB riding along with me on my courier route. The Orange 152 is an underrated colour IMO. Finally found my (close to perfect) work bag.Click image for larger version

Name:	C6FAA6C6-9E4F-4509-B530-627324B25195.jpeg
Views:	446
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	336399

Comment

Originally posted by cinderblock View Post
                      My LCB riding along with me on my courier route. The Orange 152 is an underrated colour IMO. Finally found my (close to perfect) work bag.Click image for larger version

Name:	C6FAA6C6-9E4F-4509-B530-627324B25195.jpeg
Views:	446
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	336399
                      cinderblock You might be interested in this 04-18-2015 post by helen_uk in the What fabric type is Orange 152? thread. I’ll excerpt the photo:
                      Orange 152 Cordura accessories

This dates from when Orange 152 (along with Red Blend) was one of the Cordura material options in the Tom BIHN lineup, along with Azure (which matches Mayura to my eye), and when you could find accessories like the 3D Clear Organizer Cube, organizer pouches, and wallets. They also made the Snake Charmers in these fabrics, so you might see those options again in the future restocks.

Comment

Having now seen Boreal in person, I think it's great! Very mellow, and goes well with the other colors I'm appreciating recently (coyote, taiga, Ursa...). I'm curious as to the plans for it. For instance, will Cafe Bags and other, larger items be produced in Boreal? [EDIT: Looking at these in conjunction with the bright orange in the last post makes me seem very dull!]

Click image for larger version  Name:	greens.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	274.0 KB ID:	336450
                        Last edited by bchaplin; 09-29-2021, 10:56 AM.
                        ----
                        All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                        Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post
                          Restock order arrived yesterday. Looking forward to testing them out over the weekend.

Grab Bag - Big fan of the Texturized Orange. I hope TB will consider Hi-viz orange / orange halcyon liner in the future. Love orange as an interior color.
                          MCB - Night Walk is indeed beautiful. Sometimes blue, sometimes gray. I think it will pair well with my white sweaters in the winter. MCB is bigger than I thought, which makes me wonder... just how big is the LCB haha.
                          DLBP & SCB - As much as I like the new Night Walk, it's all about the Original Halcyon. The DLBP is the one I'm most excited for, mainly because I've been wanting one since ~March 2021.
                          COW - Was thrilled to hear the COW coming back. I enjoy using zippered pouches as wallets so this is right up my alley. The brown suede feels nice. I tried using the Super mini GWOP as a wallet but it just doesn't work.
                          Pocket Pouches - Verde/Solaris is a nice combo. Hopefully that comes back next restock.

Name:	tb swag.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	336350
                          Just ordered a small Cafe Bag in that same fabric, so I'm glad to see your picture. It looks great!
                          Go Navy

Comment

Originally posted by Go Navy View Post

Just ordered a small Cafe Bag in that same fabric, so I'm glad to see your picture. It looks great!
                            It’s been a joy to use last couple days. Back slip pocket is such a clutch feature. You will love it!

Comment

I may or may not have packed my Subaru Forester almost completely with TB bags for cross country driving and months of an itinerant lifestyle...
                              Yes, I have a ton of stuff in the car (usually I'm a 2-bag traveler), but it includes 4 seasons of clothes; tech gear; camping gear; arts & crafts stuff (the entire Mars Red PT is jewelry making stuff); etc. since I won't be with my normal living 'stuff' for 6mo or more :cool:

Steel A45; Verde RB36; oNordic Swift; Mars Red PT; Cloud PT (filled with just books)...on top is a Black LZTSB holding other empty TB bags and accessories... there's also an S25 behind all that which is my normal car bug out bag plus a Night Walk T30 and Taiga Paragon that were in the back seat.

Oh, and a TB wool hat!

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210929_192807669.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	336458
                              Last edited by G42; 09-30-2021, 05:22 PM.
                              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

My Tri-Star (Navy/Iberian) and PCSB (Dawn) went camping up at Harriman State Park. The TS traveled on my back, while the PCSB was slung cross-body. That left my arms free to carry the dry bag filled with provisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X