Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,815   Posts: 191,185   Members: 6,708   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, rsperko.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G42
    replied
    I found another use for one of my (many) Small Travel Trays...and the NWSky coordinates with my black and grey interior :)

In the front dash cubbyhole in my Subaru Forester... there's a built in small grooved pad inside but it doesn't help very much preventing small things (tin of mints, granola bar, etc) from rolling out & around... or it could be my jackrabbit starts off the line...

STT to the rescue!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190821_164251 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	305549

Leave a comment:

• Lia
    replied
    I have this same experience between L15 and S19.

They are very different bags, and I predict you'll be glad to have both!

Leave a comment:

• blackbird
    replied
    New Unicorn Bag Alert:

The L15 just arrived in the mail, and on my first attempt, I could already fit more into it than my equally wonderful S19!!

How is this possible?!?

Please forgive the horrendous lighting and equally shamefully wrinkled linens, but here they are, side-by-side (I’ll post a contents photo once my lighting situation improves):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Clashing colors...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190819_162410831_HDR.jpg
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	305541

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    My EDC until the Synik 22 I ordered arrives. Luminary 12 for lunch, wallet, keys, phone, and various little things I need for work; all (except lunch) organized with a Travel Cubelet and 3D Organizer Pouch. Pop Tote for gym clothes and sneakers. The Synik should be able to hold all of this. Then the Luminary will be my EDC for the weekend and Pop Tote will return to being a shopping bag.Click image for larger version

Name:	pic.jpg
Size:	230.8 KB
ID:	305539

Leave a comment:

Working...
X