Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G42 View Post
    I may or may not have...
    Just wanted to say I love Wingspan! Such a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by k_p View Post

Just wanted to say I love Wingspan! Such a great game.
      I read a really great article about it and decided to pick it up to try with family this fall - looking forward to it!
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

A berry spacious shop bag - despite being labeled small!

Comment

I call this one A Tray Full of Stories

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3729D.jpeg
Views:	612
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	336669
          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	B15148AF-64CB-4232-90EC-A8FEDC2DB7A0.jpeg
Views:	571
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	336777 I visited my parents for a few days recently and one of their cats decided that my Synik 22 and Side Kick made the perfect cat bed.

Comment

Flying today for the first time since March 2020 and bringing my S30 and Everyday Cubelet, both picked up in a late august or early September (I honestly can’t remember anymore) restock. Adore both of these bags.

Comment

First post - loved how these were packed for shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by Timber View Post
                  First post - loved how these were packed for shipping!
                  Welcome to the Forums!
                  And what a nice rainbow of travel trays
                  :cool:
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

A big TB order arrived today, just in time for me to put some of the items to use for an evening course I gave (the DLBC is old, many of the other items are new).

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	337074 Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	337075 Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	337076 Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	337077

Comment

DLBP & Size 1 Stuff Sack on a lunch break after early Christmas shopping.

Name:	IMG_4757.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	337080

Comment

On my recent flight, I stored my Bucky Mini neck pillow in the Sunrise Grab Bag, which was further stowed in a black Large Zip Top Shop Bag, under the seat

Name:	PXL_20211112_162229724.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	337123

Comment

Just wanted to share my recent arrivals: Grab Bags in different colors on a Large Sheperd's Wool Utility Cloth in Nelly Blue (which by the way is a lovely color!). From left to right: Boreal Ruff Stuff, Navy Parapack, Black Mystery Ballistic (courtesy of Tom Bihn), Mountain Grey Cerylon (courtesy of Tom Bihn).

Click image for larger version  Name:	800_025411_2021.jpg Views:	46 Size:	153.3 KB ID:	337447

I especially like the Mountain Grey Cerylon. A very light material and a very decent color.

Click image for larger version  Name:	800_025511_2021.jpg Views:	41 Size:	144.8 KB ID:	337448

More thought on these very straightforward organizers will follow.
                          Last edited by bartleby; 11-29-2021, 12:48 AM. Reason: Typos
                          ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                          current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Very nice! I got quite a few of these with the intention of turning them into presents, because I think it would be fun to fill them up with treats. All of the Cerylon colors are quite nice, though the Sangria is the one that personally appeals to me. I ordered one Black Mystery as well, which to me looks like a tiny suitcase. I'm resisting the urge to keep that one -- it's a perfect fabric IMO! I think the hard part will be figuring out which colors to give to various people.
                            ----
                            All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                            Edmund Burke

Comment

The variety of cubes and one Travel Tray I'm using to organize the beading supplies I have with me on my trip... All scrunched into a Mars Red Pop Tote.
                              The small Yeoman cubes are particularly useful; I have one Mini but it's not with me - that size would be even better.
                              I'll be seeing how the Grab Bags work for this too.

Name:	PXL_20211130_180643493.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	337498

Comment

My first (attempt) at my own baby yoda on the Paragon waiting for a flight back home to New Orleans.
                                Attached Files
                                "Not all who wander are lost"
                                "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                                Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Working...
                                X