Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,649   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, CamMattie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tress29
    replied
    Originally posted by pammy View Post
    I’ve been searching for a Turquoise Swift for quite a while and have been fortunate to acquire one from a destash along with some other items in retired colors. I love these colors. Would love to see them return as limited edition colors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22938[/ATTACH]
    You got Azalea!!

Leave a comment:

• lizziejean3
    replied
    Originally posted by pammy View Post
    I’ve been searching for a Turquoise Swift for quite a while and have been fortunate to acquire one from a destash along with some other items in retired colors. I love these colors. Would love to see them return as limited edition colors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22938[/ATTACH]
    Those colors!!!

Leave a comment:

• pammy
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	SwiftMCB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	750.1 KB
ID:	305417

Leave a comment:

• twosandalz
    replied
    I've wanted to go to the beach all week and now I really want to go. :D Maybe I'll have time this evening after supper.

Leave a comment:

• pammy
    replied
    The original halcyon/Island Side Kick went to the mall today. Took the grandkids to Build A Bear and the Disney Store and they shopped till they dropped. I just love this bag. In fact, I love it so much that I bought a spare one just in case I ever lose this one or *gasp* it gets stolen. It’s been my constant companion since I got it. So glad it was made in the original halcyon before that fabric is retired.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Original halcyon SK.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	841.8 KB
ID:	305416

Leave a comment:

Working...
X