Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,825   Posts: 191,296   Members: 6,694   Active Members: 260
Welcome to our newest member, Gbharrisiv.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darknova306
    replied
    Got my order of a few random things to improve my work and EDC organization, and to chip in to help the company.

Thanks for the ballistic OP with my order, TB crew! I'm guessing the color is Olive? Also, the swivel carabiners are sweet!

Got swatches of Wilderness and Constellation because I'm thinking about saving up for a S19 or SN22 down the road to possibly replace my trusty L15 to give me more space. Phenomenal colors! And I think Constellation may be way underrated.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200330_152503243_HDR_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	501.5 KB
ID:	306469

ETA: Better photo
    Last edited by darknova306; 03-30-2020, 12:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xyppy
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	scb and ec.jpg
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	306468
    My Wilderness S19 now has other Wilderness cousins nearby. I'm going to wait until lunch time to check out the new goodies more but at first glance they look really good. And the small cafe box is perfect size for one of my cats. The free pouch is an ornament to top the tree! I regret that this picture does not do the Wilderness color justice.

Leave a comment:

• BowTrek
    replied
    Anyone have a few more pics of Seapine Green and Logic Blue in various lighting? I’m not typically a fan of blues but this one makes me think of Star Trek so I really am torn...

Looking forward to an A5 Ghost Whale in one of these. I think it’s the stiffest fabric available for those so... yay colors!

Leave a comment:

• SKIMT
    replied
    This is what an awesome Synapse 19, a camera, two speed lights, and boredom from being under mandatory shelter in place from Covid19 produce. Click image for larger version

Name:	AD204584-CA83-4566-9FB7-AB31ACDE1197.jpeg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	306457

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Siblings! Finally got a look at my new Mini Yeoman today and I love it. I’m glad I ordered another in Steel.

Name:	C2FA3BAB-DC2C-49FD-904C-063E8A40902F.jpeg
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	306456

Leave a comment:

• abiartemis
    replied
    Originally posted by Dom View Post
    Such a beautiful set! Is that a small or large Snake Charmer?
    That is the small snake charmer in blue :D Got everything to be able to fit in the S22.

Leave a comment:

• gathiel
    replied

Name:	289CCEDA-D64C-44FC-BDF9-710C1E239C82.jpeg
Size:	728.0 KB
ID:	306465
    I haven’t seen the all coyote ge get much attention. I think the new colors were more popular on this run but I’d been waiting so long for this one that I wasn’t going to get anything else! That said, I’ve got my fingers crossed there’s another ge production run later because I love wilderness.
    Last edited by aedifica; 03-29-2020, 05:27 PM. Reason: rotate photo

Leave a comment:

• Dom
    replied
    Originally posted by abiartemis View Post
    I wish I could've afforded the synik 30 in the same colour to have both S22 and S30!! Im in LOVE with constellation! Shame I can't test any of this out for the foreseeable future (I don't hike -I just like guides editions lol!) [ATTACH=CONFIG]24576[/ATTACH]
    Such a beautiful set! Is that a small or large Snake Charmer?

Leave a comment:

• cinderblock
    replied
    My Guide's Edition S25 in deep blue/coyote just came in yesterday and it's perfect!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• abiartemis
    replied
    I wish I could've afforded the synik 30 in the same colour to have both S22 and S30!! Im in LOVE with constellation! Shame I can't test any of this out for the foreseeable future (I don't hike -I just like guides editions lol!) Click image for larger version

Name:	tb.jpg
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	306447

Leave a comment:

• slightlysaltybagman
    replied
    Posted this yesterday on the bst/FB page. There's a lot of coyote goin' on here!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bchaplin
    replied
    I was excited to receive my pre-ordered Guide's Edition Synik 22 in Ursa. I'm seriously considering hanging it on the living room wall near my door as an optimistic sign of things to come, for when this pandemic is over.

It's more beautiful than I'd anticipated. I love the details, including the coyote-colored o-rings. It goes well with the Burnt Orange pouch I ordered alongside it.

It's too nice to be used solely for commuting. I've made a pledge to myself that I'll start hiking with it once it's safe to do so; maybe even now if I can find out about local trails that are not too crowded, which can be an issue here in Rhode Island.

Name:	backpack.jpg
Size:	598.7 KB
ID:	306432

Name:	detail.jpg
Size:	545.6 KB
ID:	306433

Name:	portable culture tag.jpg
Size:	726.6 KB
ID:	306434

Name:	pouch in pocket.jpg
Size:	597.7 KB
ID:	306435

Name:	tag.jpg
Size:	404.5 KB
ID:	306436

Leave a comment:

• bchaplin
    replied
    That is a beautiful color choice for the Pick-Up Truck. I just ordered one in Burnt Orange.
    I feel like it's such a good stay-at-home bag.
    And that dog is such a poser!
    Last edited by bchaplin; 03-25-2020, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AHesting
    replied
    Here’s my new Dawn Pickup Truck, Skookum dog collar and the two pouches Darcy included with my order. Thank you!!! The PUT is holding a knitting project. It’s so cute and such a gorgeous color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• shortrowt
    replied

My SO’s new synapse 25 GE in Ursa on it’s first hike. (Rockwood Reservation Wildwood, MO, Lime Kiln trail.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X