Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,253   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, DSinBihn.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct zepper is our Shihtzu
    He joined the family and it was two dogs ( the other a Disney style blonde terrier mutt ) and two long haired cats now we just have one cat and Zep
    ( aka Colonel BoBo) they adore each other but miss the other mom cat
    They all slept together in a row
    All dog owners recognize this moment
    If he does this -too close to the cat- the cat will give him a fake slap
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gulfcoastgal; 11-30-2014, 09:48 PM.
    Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. +Indigo /sapphire /green
    ISO. Swift Red (❤️)
    my TB fleet:
    Swift: Turquoise / Halcyon-UV/ Indigo
    SSB: Black /Solar/monarch viridian
    SCB azalea/azure/canary/purple
    LCB in azure/Azalea /dk brown
    Imago green /cork
    Plus too many others to list

Comment

[QUOTE=adalangdon;85206]That looks GREAT![/

Thank you
      Usually- I wear very deep colors so exploring a black white gray palate is new for me
      My daughter asked me not to dress like a bowl of three color sherbet when I travel
      Haha
      I have never been a T shirt or tennis shoes type
      but never bought into dress for success look either
      My work is with those who are hospitalized so the patients needed happy colors
      Now I must wear scrubs 3/4 days a week ( changing soon)
      But under my Caribbean deep blue scrubs may pop an orange nylon hoodie
      Or an aqua shirt peeping out---or a turquoise Columbia nylon collared over shirt with sleeves buttoned at 3/4
      Or orange Mary Janes or deep red loafers w a matching shirt
      I should do a blog on scrubs like 333 haha
      Naturally I adore TBs zesty love of color
      Last edited by gulfcoastgal; 11-30-2014, 09:49 PM.
      Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. +Indigo /sapphire /green
      ISO. Swift Red (❤️)
      my TB fleet:
      Swift: Turquoise / Halcyon-UV/ Indigo
      SSB: Black /Solar/monarch viridian
      SCB azalea/azure/canary/purple
      LCB in azure/Azalea /dk brown
      Imago green /cork
      Plus too many others to list

Comment

My new crimson/navy SCB and Ego at work today:

Crimson is so bright! It's more vibrant than my old Crimson ballistic Swift (though that one is almost seven years old and could use a bath). I suppose it's got a tiny hint of orange but I would call it a true red. Paired with a green outfit, it's pretty festive.

And in the category of non-traditional uses of the double carabiner, I recently found my wedding ring after losing it for eight months. Given that I only take it off to apply hand lotion, and that's mostly at work, I rigged up an arrangement in my desk drawer top hopefully prevent a recurrence:

Now my ring gets clipped into the carabiner EVERY SINGLE TIME I take it off.

Comment

Originally posted by terayon View Post
          And in the category of non-traditional uses of the double carabiner, I recently found my wedding ring after losing it for eight months.
          Waaaait...you can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that. There must be more to this story! Eight months is a long time - did you jump up and down when you found it? How awesome that it turned up!

Comment

SO AWESOME! I actually cried just a little. I lost my ring back in the spring. I looked everywhere - work, home, car, my parents', everywhere - and gave it up for lost. Then about a month ago I got a new phone. A week ago I was wearing my usually 3-season fleece (after putting it away for the winter, but I pulled it out again when we had some unseasonably warm weather) and while I was waiting for my kids to get their boots on to leave the house, I looked down and realized that I hadn't tried putting my phone in the chest pocket of this fleece. Not that I ever put things in this pocket, but I wondered if it would fit. Clunk. Hmm, clunk?

So I had to contort my finger into a very odd position, but deep down, wedged into a crevice along the seam of the pocket, WAS MY RING!!!

It was one of my greater regrets that if lost it, so you can imagine just how it felt to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by terayon View Post
              SO AWESOME! I actually cried just a little. I lost my ring back in the spring. I looked everywhere - work, home, car, my parents', everywhere - and gave it up for lost. Then about a month ago I got a new phone. A week ago I was wearing my usually 3-season fleece (after putting it away for the winter, but I pulled it out again when we had some unseasonably warm weather) and while I was waiting for my kids to get their boots on to leave the house, I looked down and realized that I hadn't tried putting my phone in the chest pocket of this fleece. Not that I ever put things in this pocket, but I wondered if it would fit. Clunk. Hmm, clunk?

So I had to contort my finger into a very odd position, but deep down, wedged into a crevice along the seam of the pocket, WAS MY RING!!!

It was one of my greater regrets that if lost it, so you can imagine just how it felt to see it again.
              Great story!! I would have cried, too.
              "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Comment

I think folks were looking for photos of linen. Here is my linen/navy SCB.

First, in sunlight coming through the window:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418062112.560697.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	404.3 KB
ID:	293953

Then, in bad office lighting:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418062194.096979.jpg
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	293954

Note that even that terrible lighting can't make linen look bad. It's even prettier in person -- I didn't expect it to be so close to gold.

Comment

Just saw the blog post!! And yes, I squeeed a little when I saw my pic was in it! My husband now thinks I am certifiable :-)

Also, I LOVE @monkeylady 's pic in that post. (Well, everyone's really, but especially that one).

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                    Just saw the blog post!! And yes, I squeeed a little when I saw my pic was in it! My husband now thinks I am certifiable :-)

Also, I LOVE @monkeylady 's pic in that post. (Well, everyone's really, but especially that one).

Ha!! Me too!! I was so surprised when I saw my Bihn bags in that post!! :DDD So exciting!!

Comment

Over the river and through the woods
                      Bringing warm grub to stray cats I found

VV-------Chickadee here

Name:	S19WnterWalkrz.jpg
Size:	494.6 KB
ID:	293972

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

Made a trade on the forums and scored a solar shop bag! It's so pretty (the black is nice, too, but the solar is no longer available, so I am more excited about it.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418230334.499061.jpg
Size:	340.4 KB
ID:	293973

Comment

Beautiful Brenda! I was fortunate to score a small solar shop bag recently too! I love Solar!
                          Okay, now I REALLY want a Dyneema CoPilot!
                          I NEED to find a Medium Cafe bag in Dyneema!
                          Black Dyneema /Solar is my #1 choice!
                          Next would be Steel /steel, or Nordic/solar.
                          Looking for Smart Alec in Nordic, or steel /steel Dyneema.
                          Also looking for mini OP's in CORK and Solar.

Comment

First pic of the newly-arrived PU getting checked out by my orange boy.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418271074.501140.jpg
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	293985

Comment

That color looks very pretty Brenda!
                              Okay, now I REALLY want a Dyneema CoPilot!
                              I NEED to find a Medium Cafe bag in Dyneema!
                              Black Dyneema /Solar is my #1 choice!
                              Next would be Steel /steel, or Nordic/solar.
                              Looking for Smart Alec in Nordic, or steel /steel Dyneema.
                              Also looking for mini OP's in CORK and Solar.

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                                First pic of the newly-arrived PU getting checked out by my orange boy.
                                Super-cute!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X