Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,326   Members: 6,703   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, zacattac.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xyppy
    replied
    Yesterday afternoon while I was walking around work with my new Wilderness S19 on my back, my co-workers said it looked like a turtle shell. That gave me an idea. Fortunately I have a varied supply of paracord. With a few viewings of some Youtube videos I was able to make some ninja turtle zipper pulls.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	closeup-nt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	386.4 KB
ID:	306344

Name:	better turtle pic.jpg
Size:	478.7 KB
ID:	306345
    I made a ninja zipper pull for each zipper but that was too much so I made simple pulls for 4 of the zippers and used only 2 green ninjas turtles and one grey ninja turtle. It was fun! And I needed fun because I witnessed violence on the subway this morning.
    Last edited by xyppy; 03-03-2020, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gnarley.jeep
    replied
    Received my MCB (black & cloud) with my Nik's minimalist wallet #4, island zipper pulls and suede shoulder strap. This will be my new EDC bag (replacing my LCB) so more photos to come!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkpen View Post
    True but not in steel.
    I just didn’t want anyone who wanted a Road Buddy 36 to think they were already all gone. As it is, there are not a lot of the Aubergine ones left.

Leave a comment:

• Inkpen
    replied
    True but not in steel.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkpen View Post
    Have the exact same Road Buddy, and love it. Sad that there are no more such bags.
    Umm… there are still some Aubergine Road Buddy 36 Duffels left:
    https://www.tombihn.com/products/roa...13762526347327

moriond

Leave a comment:

• Inkpen
    replied
    Have the exact same Road Buddy, and love it. Sad that there are no more such bags.

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    My Road Buddy is on the road again... This is my first time travelling with a MCB as my personal item instead of the DLBP. Let's see how it goes.

Name:	6bc6ffc5-57f1-489f-8aa4-6c2170ecf871.jpg
Size:	500.9 KB
ID:	306315

Leave a comment:

• luckyprincess1112
    replied
    Loving my mars red pop tote this rainy week. Enough room for everything I need and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• haypeep
    replied

The pickup truck helped me haul my materials to a downtown gallery to do a screenprint demo. This bag is perfect for this kind of thing. Fits so much, and is still organized. Been using it constantly since I got it a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    Nordic synapse 19, sitka pcsb, sitka small snake charmer, and two small ghost whales went to Pensacola this weekend with me. My bf took his new to him Nordic Smart Alec, it was also his first ever one- bag trip. I’ll post pics of his later.

Leave a comment:

• kemote
    replied
    Received my black Parapack Synik 30 yesterday and it’s simply incredible. What a great first impression to TB bags. Here it is all packed up, ready to take to the office on Monday. Depending on the light, this bag can take on different shades - which I love.

Name:	AF86C85C-2C00-46C0-8D25-2C6BCDB07ECE.jpeg
Size:	799.7 KB
ID:	306239

Name:	6B0276DC-5DB0-4A94-81B1-BE04F395560D.jpeg
Size:	378.7 KB
ID:	306240
    Last edited by kemote; 02-01-2020, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackbird
    replied
    Originally posted by gheebuttersnaps View Post
    Been bouncing between CA and TX a lot lately. My go-to for the trips has been my SA and Pilot.
    They can both fit nicely under my seat on Southwest (middle or window seat)
    - Absolutely everything in the last pic fit in my SA (and yes, easily under the seat). Yes, it was full but not tick ready to explode full.
    - 2nd to last pic is just majority of the items in their packaging cubes
    - 3rd to last pic is travel ready

- pic of pilot is a LOT less interesting(though in one of the packing cubes is a banana loaf that easily fed 5 people).
    - My pilot also carries my MacAir 13 + my Dell (only Dell is shown in the pic) but they both fit really nicely in the pilot even with the laptop sleeve.
    - I also normally have my SE in one of the front pockets — I loved my coworkers more in this instance and banana bread trumped SE.
    [ATTACH]24296[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]24295[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]24294[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24293[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]24291[/ATTACH]

As someone who considers my SA as my ride-or-die pack, I appreciate seeing this load-out so much. Especially since I have the same one as you. It’s just magic how much it can hold.

Leave a comment:

• gheebuttersnaps
    replied
    My Large SB is living the dream.
    Toting delicious bakery supplies and acting as Southwest carry-on (under the seat) for weeks’ worth of clothes and supplies (in packaging cubes and sacks) — I typically tie the handles together if there’s a risk of tipping over during car or plane transit.

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Size:	652.2 KB
ID:	306238

Name:	IMG_1751.jpg
Size:	771.6 KB
ID:	306237

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Another weekend trip with the MCB and Mini Yeoman (leaving directly from work)...

Name:	IMG_20200131_081229098.jpg
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	306236

Leave a comment:

• gheebuttersnaps
    replied
    Your Photos Are Needed

Been bouncing between CA and TX a lot lately. My go-to for the trips has been my SA and Pilot.
    They can both fit nicely under my seat on Southwest (middle or window seat)
    - Absolutely everything in the last pic fit in my SA (and yes, easily under the seat). Yes, it was full but not tick ready to explode full.
    - 2nd to last pic is just majority of the items in their packaging cubes
    - 3rd to last pic is travel ready

- pic of pilot is a LOT less interesting(though in one of the packing cubes is a banana loaf that easily fed 5 people).
    - My pilot also carries my MacAir 13 + my Dell (only Dell is shown in the pic) but they both fit really nicely in the pilot even with the laptop sleeve.
    - I also normally have my SE in one of the front pockets — I loved my coworkers more in this instance and banana bread trumped SE.

Views:	2
Size:	855.0 KB
ID:	306235

Name:	IMG_1746.jpg
Size:	932.4 KB
ID:	306234

Name:	IMG_1742.jpg
Size:	818.7 KB
ID:	306233Click image for larger version

Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	306232

Name:	IMG_1740.jpg
Size:	791.0 KB
ID:	306231

Last edited by gheebuttersnaps; 01-31-2020, 07:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X