Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,766   Posts: 190,583   Members: 6,645   Active Members: 253
Welcome to our newest member, YSAKit5982.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not terribly glamorous, but here's my Copilot on the way to a New Year's party, on the bus. They were free last night, the busses. That's a smart idea!
    When I got to my friend's house, she saw the Tom Bihn label and said "That's your backpack." I was confused. She's the friend who borrowed my Aeronaut and she recognized the brand. Little does she know, all my bags have the same label. :)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1682.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	294168

Not pictured, but vital, is the bottle of prosecco in the Copilot.

Comment

After starting off the New Year on the right foot with a morning jog, I had to take my S19 out for a requisite New Year's day walk in the park. Everyone else was ready to take advantage of the Seattle sunshine too and the birds were out in full force. And as the sun hit the parapack, it renewed my parapack infatuation, and I wished I had a parapack steel S25 too! Happy 2015.

Name:	S19 at park.jpeg
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	294169
      "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
      "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

No junk in this trunk. Only gorgeous shop bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kitties love Tom Bihn, too!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420396076.004206.jpg
Size:	339.1 KB
ID:	294178

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420396085.402340.jpg
Size:	387.3 KB
ID:	294179

Comment

(My) Walk to Remember @Bangkok, New Year 2015.

Just received my Canary SCB yesterday from my sister. I was amazed by the Cordura Yellow. Initially, I was skeptical that I will like the Yellow (due to Cordura) and hence, I may turn inside out to use it. However now, I simply in love with the Cordura Canary. It is really loud bright and kinda a bit transparent - perhaps some reflection. Also, kinda like ballistic with some sheeness.

Also, I love the Plum Snake Chamber as well. I'm planning to sell it to my local friends to get a longer Guide's Bag Left Pocket. But the beautiful Plum is making me to think twice.

Note: Left is Daylight Backpack French Blur Cordura. Middle bottom is I am wearing a Merino Wool under ankle socks by Smart Wool.
            Attached Files
            Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
            Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
            Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
            Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

@brendabethman: those eyes <3

@weirdguy: Told you to get a Plum BB! That Canary SCB is so nice BTW.

Comment

@adalangdon, I want to but I find it clunky, after a few days of using an all-black latest design BB which I borrowed from a friend.

Anyway, I find the SCB kinda tight small but I welcome it as a challenge so I wouldn't tend to overpack. MCB is a better recommendation especially for holiday.
                Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
                Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
                Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
                Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

Synapse 19

My trusty Synapse 19 with me in the mouth of "Pedra da Boca" (Stone of the Mouth, literal translation), enjoying the view.
                  It's a wonderful place near the city of Araruna, Paraiba, Brazil. Lot's of trekking and fun activities with friends :)

Name:	SAM_4911-1800px.jpg
Size:	266.0 KB
ID:	294235

Comment

My gorgeous Synapse keeping me company at the doctor's office.
                    Okay, now I REALLY want a Dyneema CoPilot!
                    I NEED to find a Medium Cafe bag in Dyneema!
                    Black Dyneema /Solar is my #1 choice!
                    Next would be Steel /steel, or Nordic/solar.
                    Looking for Smart Alec in Nordic, or steel /steel Dyneema.
                    Also looking for mini OP's in CORK and Solar.

Comment

Steel/UV PU (I put Coyote and Wasabi cords on the front and back sides respectively; they go great with Steel/UV!) and newly-traded Plum/Black Swift (used as a lightweight over-the-shoulder laptop bag; it does the job nicely) at the library on a Friday evening. I do feel quite sorry for my bags; they are worked hard, but never get to go anywhere cool. I can almost hear them complaining :-O

Name:	IMG_5009.JPG
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	294272

P.S. Sorry for the truncated pic-- I can only be so far away from my desk before everyone around me notices I'm taking photos of my bag . . .
                      Last edited by adalangdon; 01-16-2015, 04:33 AM.

Comment

purple and grey are a great combo in any shade. love it!

Comment

Originally posted by adalangdon View Post
                          I do feel quite sorry for my bags; they are worked hard, but never get to go anywhere cool. I can almost hear them complaining :-)
                          But you use them and love them dearly. That matters more. I still have not yet use my new to me Nordic WF. I have practice packed it, but I can feel it longing to go on a trip. It's coming with me to London, but that's not for a few more months. I'm going to CA next month, but I think I'll be bringing the A30.

Comment

Originally posted by adalangdon View Post
                            Steel/UV PU (I put Coyote and Wasabi cords on the front and back sides respectively; they go great with Steel/UV!) and newly-traded Plum/Black Swift (used as a lightweight over-the-shoulder laptop bag; it does the job nicely) at the library on a Friday evening. I do feel quite sorry for my bags; they are worked hard, but never get to go anywhere cool. I can almost hear them complaining :-O
                            I happen to think the library is a pretty cool place hang out! Your bags should thank you :-)
                            kindness is contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by weirdguy View Post
                              @adalangdon, I want to but I find it clunky, after a few days of using an all-black latest design BB which I borrowed from a friend.

Anyway, I find the SCB kinda tight small but I welcome it as a challenge so I wouldn't tend to overpack. MCB is a better recommendation especially for holiday.
                              So you got to try a BB after all-- great. Yeah, I think the MCB is better for holidays too. The SCB is a bit small for all the holiday extras, e.g. maps, gloves/hat (if you're going to a cold place), souvenirs. That was my experience during my last vacation.

Comment

I cannot resist sharing this photo of cat and a nordic SE after the amazing game today!

Name:	IMG_2366.JPG
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	294297
                                "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                                "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Working...
                                X