Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,679   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roarmouse View Post
    Large? Happy Bday,SB twinnie [emoji3]
    Yes, large! I had several small, but only one large, so requested one for my birthday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
      Look what I got for my birthday! :-)

Happy birthday, @brendabethman! Shop bags just might be my favorite TB bag. The made carrying a gallon of polyurethane a piece of cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Birthday brendabethman and all the good things you wish for!

Ilkyway
        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

[QUOTE=brendabethman;88412]Cleaned up/rearranged my study today and designated two areas for my rotating EDC and shop bags.

SEs lined up on a cabinet shelf:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419805047.127081.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	294126

Shop bags, LS, and cafe bags on a bookcase shelf, with the S19 on the floor below:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419805130.688830.jpg
Size:	319.6 KB
ID:	294127

Took most of my morning, but I am very glad to have these more easily accessible now.[/QUOTE

Brendabethman,
          What color is the SE second from the right? It looks very kiwi like.
          Thanks,
          Moose
          List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

@Moose that is a Verde SE (with UV lining).

Comment

I feel like I am carrying around the royal couple of dyneema!

Name:	IMG_0241.jpg
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	295480

Comment

Originally posted by LittleEmmaRowena View Post
                I feel like I am carrying around the royal couple of dyneema!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10130[/ATTACH]
                It looks so great!! Happy you're loving it.

blackbird

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.
                "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Comment

Off to the Y for a workout and swim with Mr Terayon and the three littles. French blue S25 with diaper kit and workout clothes in PCSBs, crimson SCB with EDC and wasabi LSB with shoes and to carry wet swimsuits and towels later.

Comment

Name:	tombihn_legoland.JPG
Size:	467.6 KB
ID:	295603

My Navy S19 and Burnt Orange DLBP (my wife using it) for our weekend at Legoland theme park, Malaysia. This is the bedroom of the suites that can accommodate up to 4 adults and 4 kids.

We used an A45 for my and my 14-year-old daughter (my firstborn needs adult diapers, lots of it), my 12-year-old son carried the Burnt Orange S19 for his clothes (my youngest daughter insisted on carrying her own cutie-pie Japanese backpack). The wife also carried my Linen SCB as a park bag, while I used a Side Effect.
                    Last edited by mrbrown; 02-09-2015, 02:42 AM.
                    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Comment

I just finished knitting a cowl that reminded me of Burnt Orange, Black, and Steel Dyneema.

Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg
Size:	772.8 KB
ID:	295616
                      Attached Files
                      Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Just wanted to share a photo of the the box art which came with my Daylight Backpack. The owl is awesome--thanks shipping crew!!

Name:	IMG_20150210_190529.jpg
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	295620

Grey is darker than I was expecting but lovely, and looks so nice next to that navy(?) Q-Kit, don't you think?
                        "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                          Look what I got for my birthday! :-)

Happy Birthday brendabethman!!!!
                          never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....
                          be nice - until it's time to not be nice.......what separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize...

Comment

In the Lego-Shop in Hamburg: this girl would love to have a Tom Bihn bag on her own even if it would be made from Lego, or so I think anyway.

Name:	IMG_0478 (1).JPG
Size:	286.8 KB
ID:	295715

Ilkyway
                            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Here is a quick pic of my recently acquired steel dyneema co-pilot and my Iberian small shop bag as I treated myself to a mid-afternoon snack. I have started using the CP as an EDC, and I am really warming up to it, plus a SSB fits perfectly in one of the front pockets, ready for overflow items. As much as I love my ballistic Pilot, the dyneema CP is really a great transitional bag that I can comfortably use from work to a casual environment.

Name:	CP and SSB.jpg
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	295729
                              "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                              "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

My first Shop Bag

Hello all,

Just wish to share my discovery and my first Shop Bags.
                                Last week, I received my first few Shop Bags. One New (Dyneema UV), directly from Tom Bihn, and another Used (Red Cordura) from eBay.

Name:	Dyneema vs Cordura Shop Bag.jpg
Size:	418.4 KB
ID:	295730
                                Apologize, having a hard time, capturing and resizing the Red.

I am somewhat regret to get both Shop Bag because the UV (a Small Shop Bag) is way smaller than I initially thought. Also, the Red Cordura is way way (2x) smaller than current batch Small Shop Bag. I think, for a guy, Large Shop Bag is a better norm.
                                Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
                                Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
                                Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
                                Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

Working...
                                X