Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,649   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, CamMattie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kathryn View Post

Grey is darker than I was expecting but lovely, and looks so nice next to that navy(?) Q-Kit, don't you think?
    When you get it out in the sunlight it will change color-wait and see! Lovely bag. My S25 is Grey, and it looks so great out in the sun!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ORIG_2015201420141019302520141019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	295731

Name:	ORIG_2015201420141019307320141019.jpg
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	295732

Comment

Got a Pilot in Coyote/Steel today.

Name:	IMG_0407.JPG
Size:	654.1 KB
ID:	295734

Name:	IMG_0406.JPG
Size:	782.6 KB
ID:	295735

Name:	IMG_0402.jpg
Size:	966.0 KB
ID:	295738
        Last edited by lefty; 02-25-2015, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
          Very nice...beautiful pictures! Coyote looks so good in the sunshine.

Comment

Indeed. Pretty.
            I'm thinking to get a Coyote PU but I am holding back for a cheerful lining - UV
            Last edited by weirdguy; 02-25-2015, 04:27 PM.
            Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
            Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
            Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
            Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
              That is one smart-looking bag! Love it. Enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
                When you get it out in the sunlight it will change color-wait and see! Lovely bag. My S25 is Grey, and it looks so great out in the sun!
                Sunshine is in short supply in Detroit at the moment... but I am Florida on a work trip today and you are quite right!
                "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Comment

SCB at the Jets-Kings game in Winnipeg.

Comment

@ lefty you have found such a wonderful background for your Pilot. I can smell the salty air from the see just from looking at it.
                    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

I went to my Aunt in Berlin for one night this weekend. The one, who has my Steel/UV Synapse 19. It was nice to see it again but since she uses it every day and loves it, I felt no pang when I had to leave it again.
                      Anyway, this is how I traveled: Imagine me where the Side Effect is with this very SE warped around me. The Cafe Bag went into the Synapse 19 as I got of the train. The Synapse had only "Hand Bag Stuff" in it, what I needed for the travel was in the Nightflight. I had loots of room to spare.

Name:	DSC00130.JPG
Size:	733.0 KB
ID:	295804

By the way: this is a German Regional Train that means it stops at every small village when there is a train-station. They are a bit loud compared to the Inter City trains and I wished I had ordered the headphones bchaplin had recommended recently. I sure could have used them.

Ilkyway

PS: A piece of advice: always have some tissue paper on you when traveling in Europe. I was thankful for the package that lives in my SE when I had to use the bathroom.
                      “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Had to return some skulls to anatomy lab today =P

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	850.6 KB
ID:	295805

Comment

With the introduction of the new small Q-kit today, I decided to increase my greens and I finally added some verde. Greens are good for you, right?

Name:	IMG_2558.JPG
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	295838Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2562.JPG
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	295839
                          "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                          "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Just got my first TB order this week!

See sig for items in pic.

Sadly not in time for a trip I just got back from, but I did repack the contents of my 22" roller into the A45 pretty easily, so that's good news. With some more practice I hope to pare down to the bare bones.

Sorry for kind of blurry, not that great pic as well...

Name:	IMG_20150309_170814101.jpg
Size:	857.3 KB
ID:	295841
                            Current Roster
                            Aeronaut 45 - Steel/Wasabi; A45 Travel Laundry Stuff Sack - steel; A45 End Pocket Packing Cube (EPPC) - 2 mesh, 1 all fabric; Absolute Shoulder Strap; Pilot - Steel/Wasabi; Pilot large packing cube - Steel; 3D Clear Organizer Cube - Steel; Clear Quarter Packing Cube (CQPC) - Wasabi; CQPC - Steel; three mini organizer pouches - red, blue, wasabi; Key straps (3) - Two 8”, one 16"

Contemplating
                            Western Flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by NWhikergal View Post
                              With the introduction of the new small Q-kit today, I decided to increase my greens and I finally added some verde. Greens are good for you, right?
                              Not sure how I missed this! Fantastic pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NWhikergal View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10691[/ATTACH]
                                Is that olive parapack with wasabi? It's jawdroppingly perfect. I want!

Comment

Working...
                                X